Joe Jackson

NOT Ready for Close-Up

... Almost Arrested

10/6/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1005-tmz-joe-jacksonYou would think Joe Jackson would be flattered when anyone wanted to take a picture of him ... but he flipped out when a Vegas tourist tried photographing him, and it almost landed the famous dad in the pokey.

Here's the low down.  Joe was at The Palms Thursday when a hotel guest recognized the famous dad and aimed his camera in Joe's direction.  Jackson allegedly went ballistic, screaming "Don't take pictures of me!"  The guest claims Joe lunged at him, making contact.

Joe almost got more publicity than the time he announced he signed a new rap artist days after Michael died ... because the guest called security and demanded to get Vegas cops involved.

But Joe got a reprieve ... by the time cops arrived the guest cooled down and decided not to press charges.

But here's the thing.  We don't think the guest got his picture, so here you go

1005_joe_jackson_article_1

Brigha from UK

I like Joe. I really can't understand why he is so despised by the public. Without his vision we would never have had a Jackson five or MJ.

verlinda

OMG..He looks like the crypt keeper

Justin

BRIGHA FROM UK

-----------------------

He was the father of all evil: Greed, Shamelessness, sexual predator, you name it all. The world would have been a better place without MJ nor Jackson 5.

He raised a child molester and a bunch of society parasite, need me say more???

Without MJ, Sandusky would not have been sol bold and established his own charity to pray on disadvantaged little boys!

Brigha from UK

Justin
Seems like you've been reading too many National Enquirer stories.
There is no comparison between Sandusky and MJ. May I remind you the former was found guilty and the latter innocent.
If you disagree, then please produce some credible evidence rather that relying on media allegations. Remember ANYONE can be ACCUSED of ANYTHING - it does not make the allegation true.

As for Joe....I still disagree.

IMO the world was a much better place with MJ in it.

Brigha from UK

Today we deported Abu Hamza to the US to face trial on terrorism charges.
No one is more deserving of public condemnation than this man. For years he has preached evil.

No mention of Hamza though, yet Americans continue to pillory Joe Jackson on a daily basis.
Okay, he made mistakes - but who hasn't?

Justin

--------------------------------------------------------------

I am not here to change your mind, as people from UK are known to be stubborn. But MJ's rabid fans have far worse agenda. They are here working as devils advocate, supporting pedophilia and many other sns, turning a blind eye to all the evidences that could be enough to convict 100 any average joes and Sanduskies in the MJ case.

As a person from UK, maybe your are more familiar with what a spotted dick or an un-cir***cised penis looks like when it is erected. How can a young child tell an erected penis cut or uncut ? How can a young child gain intimated detail s of an adults's private part with out seeing it?

How would any decent person expose himself in front of a child that is not yours?

LISA

That surprise pic at the end was too funny. Now this is the kind of article that reminds me of the TMZ tv show - politically incorrect, yet somehow not offensive, and very very funny.

Max

Has he had a nose job too?

vegaskaryl

This doesn't make sense. I met Mr. Jackson here in Vegas. I was walking in my office parking lot, he was going to the tailor in the same parking lot. I went up to him and said hello and introduced myself. We had a lengthy chat and he was most gracious when I asked if I could get a picture. I took one of him alone and a bystander took one with me with him. The tourist must have been rude.

Raejean

He's a slug.

Mickey Von Dutch

Joe Jackson looks just plain evil, like a Jack Nicholson movie character come to life. People say that parents are not supposed to outlive their children. In this particular case, that's more true than ever.

Brigha from UK

Duilama
There is hardly a day goes by without someone mentions MJ on the TV or in a newspaper. How many other people are still so significant three years after death? I can't think of any others.

It must sadden you to know that MJ fans have not depleted, in fact they are growing considerably since the younger generation are introduced to his art by their parents.

There is simply no competition these days. My 12 year old grand-daughter used to like Justin Bieber until she saw the video of him throwing up on stage. She used to like Chris Brown until he beat up his girlfriend. Now she is into MJ, Tina Turner, Beatles, BeeGees etc. I didn't have to push her, she was simply exposed to such music and recognised QUALITY.

Yup, the fan base is growing!!!

As for fans not posting on TMZ;
Well, there are only so many times one can argue a point with idiots. Having to reiterate points over and over again is like talking to someone who is senile. It becomes simply boring.

Brigha from UK

Sunflower
You are posting this on an entertainment website.
Do you fail to see the irony?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments