RiRi, Chris, Karrueche

You Be the Judge

10/7/2012 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1005_rihana_chris_brown_karrueche_tmzChris Brown dumped his girlfriend Karrueche for Rihanna, then immediately said he's still in love with both of them.  Can Chris have his Rihanna and eat it too?  We gotta ask ...

BB not bb

Riri and Kerreuche, will they? Will they what? Fight each other? Go back to Chris? This poll is like a Rorshach test.

Celeb Gossip Addict

We have a culture of unforgiveness. Chris has gotten help for his anger issues and does community service work with a DV shelter outside of what was ordered to do. There is no reason to believe he has ever hit Karrueche. I see comments everyday of people hoping and praying he will beat Rihanna again. Why would people want such a thing to happen? Good old America.

Afronerd

WHEN WE FOCUS ON THESE NON ISSUES CONCERNING INDIVIDUALS, ALLEGED CELEBRITIES THAT ADD NOTHING TO BLACK FORWARD MOVEMENT. THE QUESTION REMAINS, WE HAD MINSTRELS DATING BACK TO THE 1800s, WHY ARE WE STILL SEEING COONERY IN THE 21ST CENTURY? AGAIN, NO TALENTS PLUS NONSENSICAL BEHAVIOR EQUALS CONNERY!!!

ISN'T IT TIME FOR A CHANGE? A TIME TO SWITCH THE PERCEPTION THAT BLACKS FOLKS CURRENTLY POSSESS. ENOUGH! ENOUGH OF THE MINSTRELS! ENOUGH OF NO TALENTS WEARING AFRO-SAXON TOUPEES OR CAUCASIAN HAIR HATS! HAVEN'T YOU HAD YOUR FILL OF MTO SHOWCASING AND MAKING MONEY OFF OF BLACK DYSFUNCTIONALISM AND EMBARRASSMENT?
AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, CHECK OUT AFRONERDRADIO.COM TONIGHT (AND EVERY WED) AT 7PM. FOR URBAN ALTERNATIVE MUSIC, PROGRESSIVE HIP HOP, BLACK ROCK, FUNK, ETC (YOU KNOW, THE MUSIC THAT CORPORATE RADIO STATIONS REFUSE TO PLAY THAT DOESN'T INSULT BLACK PEOPLE, WOMEN OR CULTURE!!!). THE TOPICS: author/journalist and now Afronerd contributor, Norman Kelley stops by to assist with our impression of last week's presidential debates; is the Black community abandoning President Obama? and Dburt has some anecdotal musings on the origins of the Pan-African flag. CALL THE HOSTS LIVE AT 646-915-9620. TIME TO THROW UP (OOPS) THROW OUT THE CLOWNS!

Really

WHO CARES!!!!!!!

Really

Isn't there a restraining order for him to stay away from her????

Celebrities Suck

TMZ who wins the fight, yes no? lol are you serious?

Ashlyn

I hope to God TMZ knows that 'stupider' is not a word and are just trying to be funny..... But then again, they have "who will win in a fight ... yes or no" and "RiRi and Karrueche... will they?" So, it's looking less likely that TMZ is trying to be funny....

ceeser

Chris Brown that my dude no homo, you have my support 100% break them record son' you only live once **** haters

scoopie

And 17 thousand of us played your "yes/no" game.

Pat

I love the "Who's Stupider" question! I vote for all three! especially "Ri-Ri" she's really dumb, I guess the first beating she got wasn't sufficient because she's back for more. I'm sure that Tard C. Brown won't disappoint her.

w

All the questions should just say....

Derp derp?

Derpity derp derp

since that's the only way the TMZ staff understands things.

wtf

Jen

He is a total bitch and any woman willing to be with him has mental issues or is a fame whore willing to risk their lives for a taste of fame.

Michael

- Chris is banging both? Probably. Remember that it was Chris getting a call from a regular hookup that started what turned into Chris beat the Hell out of Rihanna.

- Stupider? To be fair we really don't know how much Karrueche really knew. On the other hand Rihanna did get the Hell beat out of her and then some and she's still going back to a guy who has major anger issues. Rihanna.

- Most likely to say, "F you, Chris"? Rihanna never really left Chris after he beat the Hell out of her, so I'll go with Karrueche.

- RiRi and Karrueche -- Will they? Will they what? Fight it out? I doubt it? Threesome? I'm kinda surprised Chris hasn't finagled that already.

- Chris will beat Rihanna again? If he doesn't get help it's just a matter of time.

- If he does, sympathy for RiRi? Just speaking for myself, while I'd feel bad that Chris beat her I'd also feel that she was stupid for getting back together with a guy who never really got help for what he did before. No, not really.

- Chris will beat Karrueche? Assuming he hasn't already, who knows? It's been pretty much assumed by most people that she's just been some sort of beard so Chris could keep banging/pursuing/whatever with Rihanna.

- Who wins in fight? Yes or No? I don't get this question.

- I like Chris Brown? I don't know the guy I don't really know his music, but anyone who beats the person they supposedly love the way he beat Rihanna (especially over a call from a hookup) and doesn't get help for the obvious problems associated with it really doesn't merit much more esteem than a piece of dog poo on the street in my mind.

I am Spartacus

Who wins in a fight? No has been looking strong lately but Yes is awfully persistent so i'll go with Yes.

su

leave chrissy alone. i've been dating/beating his momma for YEARS, and she LOVES it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments