Haylie Duff

I'm Selling My L.A. Pad ...

Just Like My Sister

10/10/2012 4:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1009_haylie_duff_house_for_sale_listed_estate_photos_launchHaylie Duff -- best known as Hilary Duff's older sis -- is trying to unload her Toluca Lake crib for $1.8 million ... just months after her sister sold a home in the same area.

Haylie bought the 4,064 square-foot-pad 4 years ago -- right around the time she was filming a couple of made-for-TV movies -- for a cool $1.75 million.

After several years in a less-than-stellar real estate market -- the Duffster listed it this week for a mere $50k more than she paid. Which leaves her a very tiny profit margin.

The 5-bedroom, 6-bath house is pretty cool ... boasting New England style decor ... hardwood floors ...a marble kitchen ... cathedral ceiling ... pool and spa. Not to mention, it sits inside a gated community.

Back in August, Hilary sold her 5,260 square foot Toluca Lake home for $6.25 million.

Thanks to our friends at Trulia for the heads up.

Observer999

Do all TMZ people rent? There is NO profit in this... years with no increase in price (or almost none), and do you think real estate agents work for free??

victory

In the midwest, you could buy this home for about $275,000. Rip-off!

Freelance Proofreader

I hate it when houses boast. They should be more humble.

LiLo's boy toy

Yawn

barbara

Hillary Duff??? Who is she? A singer? And her sister I never heard of.

eicarr

I'm so happy their careers are over and that much of the earnings from the hard work they did was put into real estate they had to sell at the bottom of the market. This is what they get for helping to dumb down american teens. Hope the elder still feels it was a good life decision to become a young mom 10 years from now.

jokerchick

looks like a slightly larger version of my house (4 br/4bth) which we paid $60...0k for in the NY/NJ area..no kids and 4 bedrooms = lots of sex in random places