Dr. Conrad Murray

Jail Is

KILLING ME!

10/10/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1008_conrad_murray_phone_Call_launch_ex_tmz
Dr. Conrad Murray says his body is in worse shape than one of those zombies from the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video ... claiming he's suffered serious injuries behind bars ... and he wants out.

TMZ has obtained a recording of a jailhouse phone call between Murray and a friend ... in which the Doc says he was rushed to USC Medical Center earlier this week after fearing he was suffering from deadly blood clots in his legs.

"It progressed until the leg felt numb ... it was painful all to the top of my foot ... around the medial aspect of my ankle and all the way to the mid-calf."

Murray -- who was a licensed doctor before he killed Michael Jackson -- explained, "Blood clots are relatively risky ... especially if they propagate from the legs into the lungs to cause pulmonary embolism which can result in permanent disability or even death."

Ultimately, doctors who are currently licensed determined there were no blood clots and returned Murray to his cell ... where he says he continues to suffer.

"I have had to lay in bed for most of the day because there is no way to elevate my feet. One of the recommendations by the doctor is to keep my legs elevated and to increase my activity which is impossible in a 5x7 cell."

During the call, Murray gripes that his feet have become so swollen, "I may never be able to wear a boot again." So much for line-dancing after his release ...

Murray then issues a veiled threat -- "I don't want to be permanently hurt by any condition in here ... because if I am, I will not let it rest."

He also complains about pain in his right shoulder ... and as we previously reported, he came down with a ferocious case of diarrhea earlier this year.

His lawyer has even sent a letter to the L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca, asking the jail for more humane treatment -- comparing Murray's situation to a dog in a small cage.

Jail -- it ain't the Hilton.

HumanNature

SENCE I LOVE DR. MURRAY'S "POOP"!!!

I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE MJ'S DIRTY DIAPER!!!

TO BE ABLE TO "SMELL" HIS PISS SOAKED BED!!!

TO DRESS HIM IN HIS "SHEMALE" COSTUME!!!

TO BE ABLE TO SEE HIS "SPOTTED" D!CK!!!

THAT WOULD BE "HEAVEN"!!!

I JUST "LOVE" THE SMELL OF PEDOPHILE PISS IN THE MORNING!!!

Dr.Conrad Murray

I'll be home for Christmas
You can count on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents under the tree
Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love light beams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love light beams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams
If only in my dreams

Season Greetings,
Dr.Robert Conrad Murray.

P.S.
Read my book,before you judge me
there is many many,disgusting things
you don't know about Michael,he was a
very sick & disturbed Man.
{Just like his Rabid fans}

ann

my heart is so NOT bleeding for him.
i agree with Jordan!

OhWell

?? What's An "Michael Jackson" ??

Some Sort Of Brand Of Little Boy's Underwear?

HumanNature

DOCTOR MURRAY IS A "HERO"!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR BOOK!!!

ABOUT THE "CRAZY" JACKSONS!!!

AND WEIRD LITTLE "WACKO"!!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE "GOOD"!!!

L F

Bubba has probably wore him out already!

MattyLaLa

OMG!!!! this is too funny!!! Really? worried about wearing a boot? I think he should be worrying about who's Load he will be wearing later.... done! onto the next tragic case.....

kim

LOL, did someone turn the tables on him and sold his recording out to TMZ??? Who cares.

I will say this again after everytime this man whines.

Put him in with the general population. They would definitely take care of that whining.

If he was smart, he would just shut up and do the time and things would be calmed down by the time he gets out. With him keep opening his mouth, he is only putting his own life in danger.

I agree with others here who said he is a sociopath.

Meet by Product

Hey Conrad - Do some push-ups, run in place, and STFU.

Barb. A.

I find this story funny. CM has come up with so many things wrong with him just to try and get out of jail.

Wonder why TMZ didn't cover the story where the appeals court denied CM to have the Propofol bottle checked for Lidocaine. So now his female lawyer is taking it to the supreme court.

Sniklefritz

I wonder if when he gets out he can be the family doc for the Lohans.

marly87

It's prison...dumb azz!

Daybreaker

KITNPLAYN
Hey, that's what happens when you sell out the legitimate medical profession in order to get rich off some celebrity. Greed will getcha every time.

-----------------

not as good as it got MJ!!!

iPad 24/7/365

jamie

He needs someone to give him a very high does of Propofol