Dr. Conrad Murray

Jail Is

KILLING ME!

10/10/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1008_conrad_murray_phone_Call_launch_ex_tmz
Dr. Conrad Murray says his body is in worse shape than one of those zombies from the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video ... claiming he's suffered serious injuries behind bars ... and he wants out.

TMZ has obtained a recording of a jailhouse phone call between Murray and a friend ... in which the Doc says he was rushed to USC Medical Center earlier this week after fearing he was suffering from deadly blood clots in his legs.

"It progressed until the leg felt numb ... it was painful all to the top of my foot ... around the medial aspect of my ankle and all the way to the mid-calf."

Murray -- who was a licensed doctor before he killed Michael Jackson -- explained, "Blood clots are relatively risky ... especially if they propagate from the legs into the lungs to cause pulmonary embolism which can result in permanent disability or even death."

Ultimately, doctors who are currently licensed determined there were no blood clots and returned Murray to his cell ... where he says he continues to suffer.

"I have had to lay in bed for most of the day because there is no way to elevate my feet. One of the recommendations by the doctor is to keep my legs elevated and to increase my activity which is impossible in a 5x7 cell."

During the call, Murray gripes that his feet have become so swollen, "I may never be able to wear a boot again." So much for line-dancing after his release ...

Murray then issues a veiled threat -- "I don't want to be permanently hurt by any condition in here ... because if I am, I will not let it rest."

He also complains about pain in his right shoulder ... and as we previously reported, he came down with a ferocious case of diarrhea earlier this year.

His lawyer has even sent a letter to the L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca, asking the jail for more humane treatment -- comparing Murray's situation to a dog in a small cage.

Jail -- it ain't the Hilton.

Cheryl A.

Boo effing hoo. Jail time is killing you? YOU time killed of of the greatest singer, songwriters, dancers and philanthropists of our time. ROT IN THERE, Con Man. ROT til you die. THEN you can bitch!

JiLL1

Boohoo

lara

May be Propofol will help you? What do you think about it, doctor Death?

really! really?

Animals caught in traps believe life can't get any worse....until they are released, killed, and eaten. Mr. Murray Your lack of remorse for your crime will incite someone to deliver the same fate to you. Enjoy protection while you can and stop being a baby.

K

Hahaha. This guy is hilarious. He sounds like he is trying to prove to the other caller that he knows what the medical terms mean. He also sounds like a complete hypocondriac. I love his lack of self-awareness too. I bet MJ wouldn't mind if all he got out of his interactions with Dr. Murray was a swollen foot.

jane

Enough already...whos to say he killed michael jackson. as i hear it, michael got drugs from everywhere. don't shoot the messenger

Anne-Laure Pousset

So … "you didn't expect that" huh ? well … WHAT did you expect ??? the man still presents himself as a victim !!!!!! O_o … guess he'll never change …… "POOR Conrad Murray" …… I hate that man, for killing MJ, AND for not taking any responsibility. Ever.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Oh Conrad, wah wah. You have a bed, do some leg lifts. You have a foot or so surrounding you, walk in place. Obviously you would know this so pardon me for being so presumptive but are you casting illness upon yourself for sympathy? You'd better rethink that.

claude

bitch ***** stand up and take it like a man u killed a man so u gotta deal wit it

Jimmy jamz

Free the hero!

hmpf

get out the violins.....have them play "Beat it"

YouDontSay

Really?! What about the kids left without a father! You can exercise in a 5x7 you big baby.

joe gillis

i heard jesus juice is pretty good for sore legs

Trish

Oh gee sorry princess that jail is hard. You should have thought about that when you were providing Michael drugs.

laura

What a p*ssy. He is always coming up with new ailments, and I'm glad he's suffering...any way you cut it, he is doing a lot better than than Michael Jackson. He has no remorse and I think that's what pisses me off the most.