Lindsay Lohan

My Mom Was NOT on Coke

My Dad Is Dead to Me

10/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101112_lohan_tmzlive_1v2

Lindsay Lohan
deeply regrets her blowout argument with her mother Dina Lohan -- telling TMZ, what she said on the audio recording was NOT true ... her mother was NOT on cocaine during the fight.

Lindsay called in to "TMZ Live" moments ago -- telling us, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."

Lindsay says her father Michael Lohan betrayed her trust by releasing a recording of her desperate phone call to the media.

Lindsay tells us, turning to her father in a moment of desperation was a massive mistake and she is now "done" with him forever -- adding, Michael "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."

Lindsay minimized yesterday's argument, saying, "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal."

Lindsay also RIPS Dr. Phil for the way he conducted his interview with Dina -- calling it "vile" and "disgusting."

TMZ posted audio of Lindsay's phone call to her father, in which she accuses her mother of being on cocaine and acting "like the devil." Lindsay and Dina were on their way home from an NYC nightclub at the time.

During the call, Lindsay also says she gave her mom $40,000 to save Dina's home -- but Lindsay wouldn't comment on that today.

marcy

If parents get their children back after child abuse, then why can't Michael Vick have a dog? Shame on society for thinking that people can't change!

Nikki

I just listened to these three audios and all I have to say is what a fvking lair she is..The first one it sounds like she;s snorting lines while she's talking. My god this girl can't even keep her lies staright. Holy sh!t where does one start to even speak about what I just heard.
She just did a heap of damange to herself...WOW!

Jo

Truly a totally messed up kid whose mother is a bigger disaster than she is.
They both need psychiatric intervention and now. Lindsay due to mommy dearest has become a hopeless case.

SpitBall

The spin on this threw my back out, and it hurts like hell. Lindsay, I love you but when a kid has to go on a program like this and make excuses for her parents behavior, then I am going to hang it on the parents, not on the kids. It would have been better to learn from you what it's like growing up celebrity with two whacko dysfunctional parents; now that is something we'd like to hear more about. Take care, kid.

Hello

It sounds like she can't even breathe

Billy

If Lindsay wants to see "Vile" and "Disgusting ", all she has to do is look in the mirror.

Lola

I think Lindsay has a hidden, secret relationship with her father. I think she puts up this public image of hating him, for her mother's sake, yet in private she seems to always turn to him when she is in trouble, and maybe at other times, too.

Grandma Cracker

My guess is Milo kept all the money for himself and did not split with Lindsay and Dina as promised. So Lindsay makes this weak attempt at repairing the damage that was done for a price.
`
There is no honor among con artists. Milo burned Lindsay and Dina, so now Lindsay is trying to repair the damage she did. Any one of these Tinkers would sell each other out for a price.

Kbm40211

She has really poor excuses. Nothing is ever her fault.

LLsez

FU...you have to listen!!!!
I'll send you flowers.......

anon

They're ALL dead to me.
Next.

manbearpig

lindsay is on her mom's side and will protect her no matter what.
her dad should not have released the audio to the media however, i do believe her mom is a hardcore junkie. i give her (dina) about another 12-18 months.
before heart failure or just your general overdose.
lindsay just might crack 30 before she croaks.

ilovegossip

THIS is exactly why Michael Lohan records conversation... because of the way this family lies to cover up things. What he should have done, was keep the audio to himself, until Lindsay or Dina come out and say "Lindsay never said Dina was on Coke" and THEN play the audio.

I really feel sorry for ANYONE that believes a word of this interview.

Hank

Is it not illegal in NY to tape a phone call without the other person's permission? It is in California. If it is illegal, Lindsay has a case against her father.

Joan K

Both Lindsay and her dumb druggie Mother are washed up, ugly hags. Lohan has the nerve to say that Dr. Phil made a fool out of her Mother, she did that all by herself, you idiot. Lohan, you hag why don't you stay home one night and give everyone a break.