Lindsay Lohan

My Mom Was NOT on Coke

My Dad Is Dead to Me

10/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101112_lohan_tmzlive_1v2

Lindsay Lohan
deeply regrets her blowout argument with her mother Dina Lohan -- telling TMZ, what she said on the audio recording was NOT true ... her mother was NOT on cocaine during the fight.

Lindsay called in to "TMZ Live" moments ago -- telling us, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."

Lindsay says her father Michael Lohan betrayed her trust by releasing a recording of her desperate phone call to the media.

Lindsay tells us, turning to her father in a moment of desperation was a massive mistake and she is now "done" with him forever -- adding, Michael "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."

Lindsay minimized yesterday's argument, saying, "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal."

Lindsay also RIPS Dr. Phil for the way he conducted his interview with Dina -- calling it "vile" and "disgusting."

TMZ posted audio of Lindsay's phone call to her father, in which she accuses her mother of being on cocaine and acting "like the devil." Lindsay and Dina were on their way home from an NYC nightclub at the time.

During the call, Lindsay also says she gave her mom $40,000 to save Dina's home -- but Lindsay wouldn't comment on that today.

Nikki

I also would like to say and point out, theres no way that drug infested brain, could come up with all the BS she was saying. That was told to her, and she was just repeating over and over and over. She was told what to say.

BACKFIRE!! She looked like a lying fool

Jay

WOW what a liar she is. I dont think she knows how to tell the truth. My comments:

1) She lies saying that she wasnt driving the car in the PCH accident and then she freaks out when Harvey calls her out on it. When is she getting in trouble for lying to the cops?

2) She is a good actress? Umm I dont think so.

3) Its obvious she spilled the beans about her drunken coked out mother to her dad and now she is just trying to save face.

4) Dina was wasted on Dr Phill and everyone knows it, why is Lindsay denying the obvious?

5) Everytime Harvey tried to ask a question about her or her mom behavoir she just keeps saying "well my dad my dad"

6) She never takes responsibility for ANYTHING. She just proved that when she said she wasnt driving the car in the accident. She also told Harvey she never lies yet so far in every TMZ live she has lied.

7)Who the f*k eats at Marble Lane? The food and service is horrible I know from personal expierence. They also have stupid f*king balls hanging off the ceiling.

8) She is a terrible rep for a product she didnt even say the product name when she said she was going to an event? What event? Where? For who? Shows she doesnt give a sh*t.

9) To claim her and her mom wernt drinking that night come on even Harvey was holding his laughter back on that one.

And yes Lindsay at the end they were laughing at you, everyone laughs at you. Now please take your advice and go to therapy and lots of it.

LLsez

Nikki!! Did you black check me over the flowers??

Jay

I have gotten into plenty of fights with my mother and I have never yelled out "mom stop touching your neck your on cocaine!!!!!!!" ever.

Also its funny the one time Lindsay admits to being a liar is when she was telling the truth.

Nikki

Bwahahhahha! Its going up

Lindsay

Lies, lies, lies

84%

Truthful

16%

Total Votes: 33,342

Elle

I think at least part of the reason Michael Lohan released the recording is to show others how Dina Lohan uses dope and manipulates her daughter for money. Dina and LIndsey can deny all they wish but the truth-40,000 dollars to save the house and yet the house is again in foreclosure-is now out in the open.

Nikki

Lindsay is so dumb!! Milo is probably fliping out. If she thinks he's not ging to fire back in full force...Huh!

dakotapod

Had Lindsay not acted a little 10 years ago this family would be the same but no press. Dad in lazy boy between jobs. Mom drunk by 10am. And Lindsay a local stripper with a c section scar and track marks.

Nikki

Lindsay

Lies, lies, lies

85%

Truthful

15%

Total Votes: 34,586

Grandma Cracker

Does anybody think that Lindsay just realized that she completely ruined any chance her mother ever had of having a shining career as an interviewer?
`
Don't worry Lindsay, she never had a chance in hell of that..........

lori

I don't know what's worse, Lindsay's manipulative, convenient, self-serving behaviors, her attempt to keep the public from finding out, or the general public's apparent desire to see Lindsay in pain. I hope everybody wakes up tomorrow with a life that is a little easier and a little brighter and with positivity replacing negativity. I hope that for everyone, me, you, her, everyone.

mannequin

So she told an "untruthful" lie , eh? I guess in her world there are many types of lies.

Rocco

I almost feel bad for Michael. If you've ever been around a young wanabee spoiled actress and her Momzilla, you can't win. They have a love / hate relationship with each other, and basically, if you're involved in their lives, you're screwed.

Jay

LAPD have been put on high alert now that Lindsay Lohan is back in town for D-list former child star work. The NYPD is getting a much needed break.

pnutski

Gosh, I feel really bad for Lindsey......what has she got there to support her? I was a product of an alcoholic and I know that you turn to your parents for support. This is a shame for her. Wish I could be her mother...I would hug her, praise her and keep her out of the sad drama that includes drugs and alcohol. God Bless girl.....