Lindsay Lohan

My Mom Was NOT on Coke

My Dad Is Dead to Me

10/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101112_lohan_tmzlive_1v2

Lindsay Lohan
deeply regrets her blowout argument with her mother Dina Lohan -- telling TMZ, what she said on the audio recording was NOT true ... her mother was NOT on cocaine during the fight.

Lindsay called in to "TMZ Live" moments ago -- telling us, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."

Lindsay says her father Michael Lohan betrayed her trust by releasing a recording of her desperate phone call to the media.

Lindsay tells us, turning to her father in a moment of desperation was a massive mistake and she is now "done" with him forever -- adding, Michael "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."

Lindsay minimized yesterday's argument, saying, "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal."

Lindsay also RIPS Dr. Phil for the way he conducted his interview with Dina -- calling it "vile" and "disgusting."

TMZ posted audio of Lindsay's phone call to her father, in which she accuses her mother of being on cocaine and acting "like the devil." Lindsay and Dina were on their way home from an NYC nightclub at the time.

During the call, Lindsay also says she gave her mom $40,000 to save Dina's home -- but Lindsay wouldn't comment on that today.

Lulubelle

Lindsay's voice is shaking. I think she's trying to protect her mom so that child services doesn't take her younger siblings away.

Sharon1826

First of all, to blame her Dad for reacting to HER telling him that her Mom was on Coke is just wrong. She's the one who LIED to him. And she lies constantly. As for the "crying" during the phone call, my first impression was that she was sniffling, due to Coke use. And your staff is correct, what was she doing out at 4am in a limo, anyway? 4am is Coke time...anyone else would be home in bed at 4am. My advice to her, would be to Go home, stay home and do NOT go out at night until this all settle down. And stop all the lies. And STOP blamming every thing on your parents, grow up, and take responsibility for yourself. "I'm a good actress"...I Know a lot of good actresses that do not go to jail..Grow the F up.

vince

This is truly one of thee mosT despicable mucked-up families we've ever had to endure..
Just plain but-ugly in their very nature. Absolutely polluted, foul-mouthed, fire-breathing, Godless women. The smell is plain AWFul skanky..
Open a window Lohan,,, you're foul..

nick

all i have to say is...GRAY GARDENS

me

how could a father do that to his child? i don't care how much people hate her look at her parents! she needs help not more hatred... i feel so sorry for her, the whole world bullies her and people actually think they're allowed to because shes an actress. SAD.

Genglund

perhaps Lindsay is denying all this to protect her younger siblings. How old are her siblings? Maybe they don't want Child Protective services to check Dina out

Laurie

TMZ WHY do you continue giving these train wrecks all this attention? Sick of all of this.

Laurie

Oh and by the way Lindsay I will boycotting ALL or ANY movie you were in or plan to do.

hoosier

Her and her parents need to go away. All this stuff is just for the publicity.

Bokonon

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Bruno

DUIana musta shared her coke with LieHo, so now they are bestest drug buddies again.

simonevssimone

Lindsey is still alive??

Penny

Talk about a dysfunctional family like the "Lohans". That whole family is crazy and drug addicted!

Tabloid Diva

I don't think she's lying about being sober at all, however I don't think the things she said to her dad were lies-- she was saying exactly what was happening because I have had some major blow outs with my own mom & never once would I say (out of anger) that she was on coke. That's insane.

fernando

her mother has been caught. why cover up the truth. the lady has no shame