Dr. Conrad Murray

Moved into Bigger Cell

... Still Complaining

10/12/2012 9:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1012_conrad_murray
The L.A. County Sheriff has moved Dr. Conrad Murray into a larger cell -- but the good doc still ain't happy with the upgrade, telling his lawyer, "I'm dying. You gotta save me."

Murray was transferred from a 5'x7' cell to a 8'x10' cell yesterday -- the biggest in the jail -- but he spoke to his lawyer soon after, saying, "I am a condemned prisoner right now. I look in the mirror and I don't even know who I'm looking at."

As we reported, Murray -- who is 6'5" -- has been griping constantly about his living conditions behind bars, claiming he's dying a slow death due to the cramped spaces.

Murray says the new cell doesn't have bars to elevate his leg -- which has become swollen due to a lack of movement. He says the new cell is also more isolated, and he still isn't getting more exercise.

We're told Murray is grateful for the attention -- but it's just not enough.

Calls to the L.A. County Sheriff were not returned.

laura

Please... throw this a$$hole in with the general population.

laura

Oh, you're dying? Good. Do it fast. You don't have anyone's sympathy, stop being a little b*tch and be thankful you're in better shape than Michael. Jail isn't supposed to be a walk in the park, but other people manage to do it without crying like the little p*ssy that you are. Grow some remorse while you're at it... you're there for a reason.

Zach Suner

I still disagree with the fact hes even in jail. I would put my life on the fact that if we could ask Michael Jackson what to do with Murray, he would not want him in jail, especially for something that was his own idea. Take away Murray's license fine, but making this criminal is ridiculous.

Adrienne

somebody put a bullet in this cry babies head already! you are living in friggin luxury compared to some people.

Maverick

It's called prison, Conrad.

Suck it up.

Next time, maybe you shouldn't sell out to a drug addict like MJ; your career is over because of your affiliation with him and your own actions.

CC - THE ORIGINAL

Ummm...I'm pretty positive the size of your cell is far larger than the coffin you put MJ in...

verlinda

Move his azz to a cell on Death Row

Pat

They should have put him in a smaller cell. I think he's a protected prisoner, they should stop that as well and put him in with the general population. That will give him plenty to whine about. I only wish Michael Jackson was there to share the same fate for all of the children he's raped over his lifetime.

Jan

Maybe they should put him in the prison hospital with his leg elevated and give him a slow drip IV to help him sleep.

IceGypsy

Dude is a doctor, you don't think he knows how to make himself sick so he can get special treatment. This guy needs to get over it. it's jail, not a spa

Ronald RayGun

Password:

Danielle123

Okay. You guys are acting if Murray was the one that nailed Jesus to the cross himself. MJ was a beautiful spirit, beyond talented but he was a human being just like the rest of us. He made mistakes just like the rest of us. He ****ted just like the rest of us. Quit treating celebrities like gods, people. We really have to do better.

cochino

someone remind this idiot he's in JAIL!

Throw him in general population! I'm sure he will get pretty flexible and plenty of exercise in there

Danielle123

I say take away his license and any chance that he has to work as a doctor ever again but to lock the man up over something that the "victim" consented to is simply ridiculous. I understand your anger as fans but look at this objectively.

Joybubble55

Maybe he wants a five star suite.....