Larry the Cable Guy Declares

REDNECK WAR

on Honey Boo Boo

10/12/2012 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101212_larry_cable_launch
Nobody wants to be a Honey Boo Boo kind of a redneck ... this according to resident redneck expert Larry the Cable Guy.

Larry was out last night in West Hollywood (prime redneck territory) when he told us about the redneck class system ... and explained how the Boo Boo clan sits right at the bottom.

"I'm a redneck ... I'm not a Honey Boo Boo redneck, I'm a Larry the Cable Guy redneck ... there's a big difference between the two rednecks."

Larry explained how there are various "stages" of redneckery -- with Jeff Foxworthy at the top ... and the Boo Boo bunch at the bottom.

Mama June ain't gonna like this ...

arale norimaki

The Cable Guy is a Fraud

STOP Larry the Cable Guy, he's not a REAL REDNECK

MorgaNado

This Gay Redneck agrees: Honey Boo Boo, and her poor white trash family, should be getting no recognition. I mean really: no class, whatsoever.

Tell em, Jeff and Cable Guy.

KEN

this is a man that is an ACTOR and uses a fake southern accent...he sounds like he is more from NEW JERSEY than the south...plus does he ever change shirts...i bet the smell is overwhelming...he is so yesterday...no one cares about his hillybilly redneck fack crap

Tracey

I actually agree with him. LOL

Butterfly

I HAVE TO RESPOND TO THIS! I am a 100% born and bred New England Yankee, who, with my husband and our careers, were fortunate to reside in several southern states until my family and I lost him to cancer several years ago. One thing I do know, is that southerners are very touchy and sensitive about how the rest of the country views them. They are good people, and, just because of a few, do not deserve unfavorable comments or impressions. The news programs are filled with undesirables throughout our country as witnessed by the behavior of some of our politicians. So, when you come down to it, what's the difference??? NONE!!!

WTF

this guy is such a fake. What would he know?

dlmkpost

I wish people would stop watching crap like honey boo boo it only makes those shows stronger. Bunch of useless, mindless television..total crap!

sarahjk

hopefully everyone remembers that "larry" is an act...he's a permanent character.

sarahjk