Lindsay Lohan

She's Baaaack

at the Chateau Marmont

10/12/2012 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan at the the Chateau MarmontIt seems Lindsay Lohan has been UNBANNED from the Chateau Marmont ... 'cause she returned to the legendary L.A. hotel last night ... months after she was kicked out for stiffing the place on a $46k bill.

As TMZ first reported, Lohan got the heave-ho earlier this year after she ran up a crazy $46,350.04 tab on a 47 day bender that included 49 packs of cigarettes and more than $3k in minibar items.

LiLo had told friends the producers of her upcoming Lifetime movie, "Liz and Dick," had agreed to pay her bill ... but our sources say that was never the case.

It's unclear if the bill was ever resolved ... but it seems it's all water under the bridge ... 'cause last night she was allowed back on the premises without a problem.

Ellie G

I dont know why Milo and Dina dont just get back together. This public flirting they are doing is embarassing. Its obvious that all they think about is each other.

smorbie

Forgive my ignorance, but what is there to do at a bar or club if you don't drink or use drugs?

Sally

Crazy place for crazy people.

GoodNews!

This chick needs to go and hide under a rock!

stargazer

The bill has been paid off. One of her "friends" (cough*johns*cough) paid it off.

In Depth News

The haters come out against Lindsay (like stacey dash) because she supports Romney (for now)...

Lindsay will have to watch her back more than ever ,now,.. Lindsay made a good choice (for now) because the new health and finance laws are oppressive , deny individual liberty , destroy the economy (part by part) , deny growth , etc (references : new DNC bills 2010).

"" The Prime Ideals of the Two Parties (Democrats and Republicans) has Not changed much (at all) over the last 200 years .
The Republicans stand more for Individual Liberties & freedom (like Republicans Abraham Lincoln, Taft, Calvin Coolidge, D Eisenhower and Ronald Reagan).
The Democrats stand for Collective rights or control over society (like democrat progressive Woodrow Wilson, FDR, Jimmy Carter, Obama). ""

jc

@Laffnbear
Don't bite my head off cuz you don't have any friends!

DucNut

When is this broad going to just fall off the face of the earth with the Kartrashian clan????? WE CAN ONLY HOPE

Reed

She gets free room and board with all the freebies she can order, sounds like a call girl to me. The people at the Chateau are as stupid as the people who hired her to sell that Pink swill, you're crazy if you think I'd drink something she's hawking. Her taste is incredibly bad.

CN

She looks like a low class whore trying to look like a high class whore.

This will not end well. I can't imagine Lindsey growing old. Or looking older than she already does at 26. I predict she will become a member of the 27 Club.

LL'sSnatch

WOW! The sexy and beautiful Lindsay back at the CM! Thanks to her fans for making me famous and Rich. The NYC promotions went so well, we are doing them here in |Hollywood too!

Yes! You can ride the pony!

WOW! Thats right, $10K for as long as you last! Bring your friends! Party Favors! Dog Dinners!

Ask for the Child Star Special! Bring your camera!

seamus

I have a question-does Lindsay real hook in the mens room or is this just speculation? Because if it is that blatant how sad is that? And how funny is that?

UPYOURS

@JC, you have MAIL. Oh, no you don't, I just wanted to be INTRUSIVE to SnarkyBear

UPYOURS

@JC, I changed my mind, you DO have mail. I HOPE I'm not being INTRUSIVE on anyone (Except SnarkyBear, of course).

jc

E online says that pic is of her leaving CM, so she might have gone in but she didn't stay...LOL!