Paris Jackson

'80s Supermodel?

10/14/2012 3:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

1012_paris_carolHere's Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter Paris Jackson at an event in L.A. on Thursday (left) -- and '80s supermodel and former "Celebrity Apprentice" star Carol Alt, 51, in NYC on Thursday (right).

Pretty young things.

We're just sayin'.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

blythe

im crossing my fingers that whatever everyone thinks is going to happen with paris jackson doesnt. and she is a beautiful woman/girl. i think she is more beautiful than carol alt but then why compare her to a fifty y/o woman. lol. i feel the jackson will reign her in when the time comes. so i wont lose hope.

Missy

Some of these comments are just plain stupid! First of all Paris is only14yrs old! TMZ should NOT be posting her picture like this! Also the comments about her "biological" are so freaking old! MOVE ON!! Debbie and Michael ARE her biological parents!

Dose Of Reality

Sarajane,
If I posted under another name I wouldn't choose "HUMANNATURES ALTER" it would be DUCKNATURE. I guess you don't know me that well at all.

Why are you so concerned with people using aliases? Does it really matter? Perhaps you are too used to thinking the allegations against MJ were based on some sort of conspiracy.

Here's where I stand.
- I believe MJ was a child predator.
- I believe there can only be a negative outcome by putting "MJ's kids" in the public eye.
- I believe MJ's fans are creepy for gushing about "how beautiful" Paris Jackson is (not to mention many other reasons). She's average and that's OK but in this article's photo, she looks like a prosthetic foot.
- I don't believe that all fans of "MJ's music" are idiots but his rabid stuperfans and ardent supporters must be.

Address me directly. If I want to spew out insults I'll do it under my own ID.

Missy

humannatures alter

There is proof just look for it. It's out there, some people just don't want to see it. Prince even has vitligo a genetic skin diease

phia

And what exactly is the big deal here?

phia

SUNFLOWER
advice to rabids,

You are all so ignorant and your comments are too funny and we are all laughing at your expense. Rabids better stop posting. Jacksons better stop getting attention, including the three wacko kids. You people (rabids and Jacksons) are embarrassing yourselves,
10 DAYS AGO

LOOK WHO'S TALKING!!!!!!

cjh

Paris looks just like Debbie Rowe - her biological mother. I hope she stays fit unlike Debbie as she has gotten HUGE! Good luck Paris, you deserve the best, any child who can praise their Father like she did shows courage and truthfulness.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5