Honey Boo Boo's Mama

'South Park' Spoof

WASN'T FUNNY

10/15/2012 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101512_honey_tmzlive_launch_v2
Mama June wasn't laughing at the way she and her family were portrayed on "South Park" earlier this month ... telling TMZ the way the show focused on her weight was just plain "trashy."

June and her daughter Alana -- aka Honey Boo Boo -- just appeared on "TMZ Live" ... when we asked how they handled being spoofed on shows like "South Park" and "Saturday Night Live."

June's response -- "Me being a big person, I didn't take offense ... that show is just not a show that I would want to be on in the first place."

She added, "Just the way they portrayed the show ... it was kinda trashy."

June, Alana and the rest of the gang were mocked hard in the "South Park" ep -- in which Honey Boo Boo got a heart transplant ... with a pig heart ... after eating too much 'sketti and butter."

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Welcome to the flip side of famous! Funny that she thinks South Park is trashy...what does she think HER show is?

Slomoshun

Yes..yes it was funny. It was ufcking hilarious.

janet

What wasn't funny is Harvey Levin and TMZ paid them and flew them out to LA. They weren't "just so happened to be in the neighborhood" and show up on tmz live.

The mother has already boasted how they make alot more then $4,000 per show.

The mother had no problem mentioning money

5Louie

Wow the pot calling the kettle black!!! Ps pot belly

Mishel

i have to say i don't watch south park but that sh#t was funny. I'm sorry but I'm a proud of being American and Honey Boo Boo is everything wrong with America in my world

umm....yeah.

am sorry that is just so funny> that what those people are a pig...

STFUP

"Just the way they portrayed the show ... it was kinda trashy."
Really, lady? REALLY!?
That's like Perez Hilton saying: "That was just so GAY!"

jade

Come on,your on national. Tv,promoting your daughter and you can't even get a haircut or put a curl or two in it? Put your daugthrt in a dress at least . Look at the kid ,she can't even sit still, stop having her sniff her ADHD meds

judi

OMG!! yes it was freaking Hilarious!!!!!!!

alex

Isn't irony grand?

all about the money

I don't know...watched the South Park clip and seemed pretty spot on to me....

Cheri

I thought it was one of the best, That whole family looks like fat pigs. Great job

King Beef

My heart is as sweet as bacon, child.

usmc

What they don't realize is if your in the spotlight or on TV you open yourself up to being mocked byt everyone and their mother. My advise to em is GET OVER IT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT QUIT THE TV SHOW.

JMJ

OMG!!! Almost peed my pants!! C'mon June-it's all part of being a celebrity!!!!