« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan

I'm Suing Bubba

Over that Sex Tape

10/15/2012 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1015_hulk_bubba-01
Hulk Hogan will sue his best friend, Bubba the Love Sponge, for allegedly betraying him by secretly taping Hulk's sexual escapade with Bubba's wife Heather ... TMZ has learned.

We're told ... the lawsuit will be filed in Florida and Hulk will allege invasion of privacy, on grounds Bubba and Heather (also a defendant) conspired to roll tape during her encounter with Hulk.

We broke the story ... in the tape, right after Hulk bangs Heather and leaves the room, Bubba enters and says to Heather, "If we ever did want to retire, all we'd have to do is use this footage."

Hulk said on TMZ Live he was sick to his stomach over the revelation.

Hulk is also filing a federal lawsuit against the website that posted the tape.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

RealityBites

Like anyone would want to watch a sex tape with him in it.....

kitnplayn

Hey, Hulk, you can't sue me for watching the tape, on the 50 million other people who watched it. Man, you are a real pig. I would be so ashamed if you were my father, I would want to crawl in a hole and die. But then, you raised your children to be empty inside like yourself.

mojo

Fat F ing backstabbing P.O.S.

Pimpcessa

Although it's a little wacky to share your spouse with a friend, it's not all that uncommon. And I suspect it's a lot more common in HWood. In fact I wouldn't be suprised if Bubba was WATCHING it when it was going on, through the secret camera. But I really also believe he thought Bubba was his real friend, and betrayed him, and maybe that's why Hulk sounded so bummed, instead of angry, when TMZ informed him what his buddy said and basically proved he taped him. But, I also think that Hulk didn't know about the taping beause I doubt he would've put out such a "lack-lustre" performance.. I doubt anyone being filmed and had knowledge of it, would be standing there rubbing their belly talking about how suprised he was that he could even do it, because he just got finished gorging his dinner down. He didn't "show off" the way Hulk Hogan would normally show off, if he knew!

Just my .02....

mike

share your wife with a friend is cool if i'm the friend but truly nasty

jase

this dude effed a guys wife on camera now he is going to sue that guy. Is he effing serious bro?

CLINT

Bubba was probably in the closet playing with himself when the action was going on, and most likely he wasn't checking out his wife."Ohhhh, Hulkster. I wish that weas me you're pounding."

J

Best friend?! What best friend???? Bubba knew what he was doing from the beginning and Hulk was stupid enough to fall for it, so it's his own fault for looking stupid

lynda

HULK TAKE THE BLANK CHECK OFFER YOU HAD FROM THE SEX SITE . THE VIDEO IS OUT THERE ANYWAY. I WOULDN'T THINK ANY LESS OR MORE OF YOU.STOP BEING SO STUPID.

lynda

Gretel

OMG.. OMFG what is wrong with me? I went to Gawker and watched the clips they have there! I feel like I have to wash my mind out with soap now. It was sort of funny and nauseating at the same time. He kept saying he just ate 10 minutes ago, and like his stomach is upset AFTER HE DID HER! Oh Lord help me. Why did I do that???

no shit..

who the hell would want to watch THAT sex tape !!! NASTY !!! really does he hit her over the head with a chair...

billybob

Hogan is done. He screwed up his whole public life, now he's a joke...

sheesh

Duh.

jak

If Hogan is so embarrassed about this tape why does he keep giving it publicity? He could have handled this with one statement denouncing it and quietly pursued his legal options. Instead he has made the talk show rounds and seems to report in to TMZ with daily updates. Really, who wants to see Hulk Hogan having sex with some skank anyway? Gross!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments