Kristen Stewart

Dropped $2.2 Mil To Live

1.5 Miles From Rob

10/16/2012 10:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1016_kstew_home_v3_launch
Just one month after Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson allegedly called it quits ... KStew bought a house within monitoring distance of her ex ... a very weird move indeed.

Stewart dropped $2.2 mil on a Los Feliz pad that is just 1.5 miles away from her scorned ex.

RPatz kicked KStew out  in July after photos surfaced that showed pretty clearly ... she was banging her married "Snow White" director Rupert Sanders.

Stewart's new home gave her easy access to R.P. -- it's a 5 minute car ride.

If the break-up was real ... her plan may have worked, because KStew and RPatz have been seen TWICE together in L.A. -- once at a local bar and again yesterday in Hollywood.

As for her house, according to Real Estalker it's pretty sweet ... 4-bedrooms, 5-baths, pool, spa, fire pits, sun terrace -- the works.

The question now ... Will one of their homes go up for sale?

seamus

This bitch has got to be the worst and most unlikable actress ever. Give me a good Lindsay Lohan story anyday. Now that is entertainment. Kristen Stewart makes me gag.

magica

Only one answer for this - she's as smart as she is beautiful! You go, Kristen!

DWTS lover

I hope he is smart enough to stay away from her in his personal life...he is forced to be with her at time for the movie, but personally she is worse than a cancer...once a cheater, always a cheater.

Cassidy

For 2.2 Mil I would've bought something a hell of alot better. Other than the view, there's nothing about this home that I like.

REALbarbwire7

I agree. This seems like total b.s. If they were back together, they wouldn't be with 10 other people, and no where near each other. They want everyone to "hope" because kids think it's real. It's a MOVIE. They are ACTORS. They broke up. And 1.5 miles in L.A. is far enough to never run into someone. It's not like they'll see each other at CVS or Ralph's while shopping.

D-INCARNATION

She better not get caught borrowing a cup of brown sugar from her next door neighbor will.i.am.....

Throwback kid

Kristen should be living in a trailer park where she belongs

Sue

She was quoted saying..."I'm a miserable c_nt.". I agree with you, Kristen. Yes you are. You are also foul mouthed, a liar, and a cheater.

adelle

POWERBLUE: You nailed it. The problem with her is that she always acts like herself in every film. It's not hard to act like yourself on camera, she seems to miss the entire point of acting, which is to be able to act like someone else...she's terrible at trying to act like ANYONE except herself. She is a terrible actress for that very reason. Every film she acts the same which isn't a far cry from her real personality. That doesn't take talent.

NOT ELMO

kristen has more money than robert and she spent 3 times less money buying a house than robert, well done kristen................and even though you had sex with robert over 1,000 times i still think you are a sweet virgin :-)

Bitchmaster

Now she can cheat in the privacy of her own bedroom.

Poor Leno

Kristen Stewart please drop 2.2 mil on me too...

sPaNkdEnALgAs

based on her salary, sounds like chunk change to me....

judge judy

They might live close to eachother just because it's also close to their workplace, the studio. I just don't like it when celebs feel the need to make public announcements about their cheating. How tacky and embarrassing. How about just keep your mouth shut? Ick, who wants to her her whine about who she loves and how sorry she is, not to mention that then in case his wife and kids missed it, well, it's just continued disrespect. I don't think she has any talent or will be around long. However, with whatever kissing incident or cheating, that guy was much older than her. Not that she's excused or didn't know better, but it does seem he gets a free pass whenever it's brought up.

Soamazing

I like that the house looks lived in, with lots of stuff everywhere, however, it reminds me of a house in Arizona somewhere, or in a Latin country. Too much going on...but it may not even be a picture of her stuff. Tile flooring everywhere, loud. But, in the end... I'll take it! just sayin...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments