Soup Kitchen

Paul Ryan DID

Wash Dirty Dishes

10/16/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101612_brian_antal_launchThe guy who runs the Ohio soup kitchen that Paul Ryan appeared at this weekend tells TMZ ... contrary to his earlier statement, Ryan DID get dirty with dirty dishes.

Brian Antal tells us ... the V.P. hopeful was only at the kitchen for 10 to 15 minutes and only interacted with one of their "clients."

Antal -- who wasn't at the soup kitchen at the time of the Ryan visit -- said his volunteers left some dirty dishes in the kitchen for Ryan to clean.

But when we asked him if the Ryan people had orchestrated the dish-cleaning stunt, Antal said, "No comment."

There is video floating around, showing Ryan giving a pan one scrub -- and that was the extent of the washing.

Honeys Booboo

Hey Pauley, who's your John Galt now?

ray

Apparently your education is lacking, let me help
ETHICS,,

1. ( functioning as singular ) See also meta-ethics the philosophical study of the moral value of human conduct and of the rules and principles that ought to govern it; moral philosophy
2. ( functioning as plural ) a social, religious, or civil code of behaviour considered correct, esp that of a particular group, profession, or individual
3. ( functioning as plural ) the moral fitness of a decision, course of action,

Must i now define the word MORAL for you??

adelle

Is this story really true?? Did he really only interact with one person??? And did he really just only do a quick photo op? Does anyone know how true this is or not? I duno..I'm not saying it's not true I just am a little confused by what exactly TMZ is trying to say.. there is an earlier post and then this one I'm just tryin to figure out whats true and whats not...

Bitch please

TMZ give it up. Everyone knows youre on Obamas dick.

FirstAmendmentFighter

Hey TMZ, since you are so obviously on Team Donkey I guess I should not hold out hope that you'll question why a film producer is being blamed for the murder of our Ambassador by our current President...or why that President is passing the blame to Hilary Clinton. Try...a little harder...to at least call out Obama too.

Kim

TMZ, why do you want to ruin a great website by getting into one-sided politics??? I thought I was getting away from that when I left Perez's website. Guess you are being a copycat.

Moderate Girl

TMZ-Why don't you stop you shameless political pandering. Both Republicans and Democrats read your site. Remember what Michael Jordan said when asked to diss Republicans, "Even Republicans buy shoes."

And thats the truth

So the guy wasn't there when this happened but he ran his mouth before he knew what happened.....smh. Yahoo is running the first story. I will bet that they will not run this one. I have a feeling this guy is an Obama supporter.

Jus Another Viewer

Like it or not Harvey, Romney/Ryan are winning with the voting public. You've just been in OVERLY Liberal Moron Valley so long you have NO idea how REAL people think! Obama has been a complete failure and disappointment to the entire country.! Just a fact, dont have to like it - but its TRUE!

Rebecca

I wanna know wth they cooked in those pans? I personally think they used some kind of foil or liner, because if I actually cooked in a pan, it never looks brand new and spanking clean like this one. It's next to impossible to get all the burn on grease and food cleaned off. Unless you have laser vision or something!!!

Sammer

Oh, now the pots were dirty and someone left them for the Ryan? Funny that not a single photo shows the dishes to be dirty. And the kitchen is already clean and everything else put away. How about video of them washing dishes (since the photos make it appear as if Paul Ryan has no clue what he's doing other than posing)? I'd like to see how he and his wife kept their sleeves and watches completely dry while scrubbing giant pots used to make food for the large crowd that had already been served and left. And why did so many major media outlets report this incident as though Ryan had actually donated his time and energy to helping the homeless when he was merely exploiting them and pretending to do so for good PR?

notalawyer

Too little too late neither Paul or Willard will ever live in the White House.

whocares

Lets give him a damn cookie.

Tessa

TMZ, why have you gotten so biased in your reporting? We get that your office is multi-cultural and liberal, but posting stories that are so biased and then proven false is just liberal BS to try and taint the reader's minds. Have you looked at the comments here? Your side is losing, even with your viewers and readers. Smarten up Harvey. I'm quite sure your money is tied up in tax havens right alongside the Republicans and all the uber rich Dems. At least the Republicans are honest about it. They don't pretend to NOT be rich for votes, like Obama and all his hollywood cronies. Pathetic.

mona

You media lapdogs are all over this scandal!! Never mind Benghazigate or Fast and Furious. Have you heard about Paul Ryan’s career-ending Dish-gate scandal?

Amazing!