Danielle Staub Hints

at 'Housewives' Return

'I Met With Andy Cohen'

10/18/2012 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101812_staub_launch

THE B*TCH IS BACK ... well, almost ... 'cause Danielle Staub says she had a meeting with Bravo honcho Andy Cohen yesterday and claims they totally talked "Housewives."

Staub -- who was booted from "Real Housewives of New Jersey" in 2010 -- was in NYC with her daughter yesterday when she told us about the sit-down with Cohen.

"It was a general meeting," Staub says ... adding, "There was a lot of talk about everything -- including Housewives."

As for rumors that Staub ALREADY has a deal in place to return to the show, Staub says it's bogus ... nothing is official ... yet.

But if she does return, it's gonna be great -- 'cause it's clear she still HATES her former castmates. When we asked if she's spoken to any of the women, Staub shot back -- "No, I have absolutely no interest in speaking to any of them."

Awesome!!!

Snerkles

This smacks of desperation, on both Staub's and Bravo's parts. RHNJ has run dry, and Cohen's lack
of taste is becoming more and more evident.

Stop the madness, Andy, and get back to classy
programming, like the original Top Chef...where chefs cooked, and didn't have to run around, doing
stupid things.

GERSEYGAL

Wow!!! Bring Danielle back!!! Danielle will give horseface Melissa and Bozo Caroline a run for the money...........

Mary Ann McQueen

Meetings happen every day. This may or may not be a way for Bravo to float the idea by the audience. I think she's had her 15 minutes. Time for new blood.

Samantha

Danielle was a liability-I seriously doubt they will bring her back. She is just trying to hype herself up because she has nothing else going on. She probably has to rely on her daughter for money. Sad.

SUNIA3

noooooooooooooooooooo

SUNIA3

this would be another reason not to watch.

KarenEmerson22

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h - $80h...how? I'm working online! My work didn't exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do, EarlyRich.com

kburn

She was good reality tv and her daughter is gorgeous!

Chase

"I have absolutely no interest in speaking to any of them." Ummm, then WHY come back? Teresa has become the Danielle of the show, no need for Staub to come back. She doesn't have anything to offer...

Mike44090

YES, Bring Danielle back, Teresa needs a friend to fight the rest of the cast. I swore I would watch another season of the same thing as the last two seasons but this could change my mind. Danielle and Teresa just need to get matching blinged out wife beater shirts that say 'TOXIC TWINS"

youwantme

Forget the w.o.p. on the right, who's the chickadee on the left. I think she wants me.

exotic.sunflower

YES!!!! BRING HER BACK!!! ID LOVE TO SEE HER START WITH MELISSA AND CAROLINE!!!!

Heidi

Her daughter is absolutely gorgeous & even more so as she grows older!!!!!!!!

Violette-Blue

You know what. I hated Danielle, but now I hate Caroline, Jacqueline, Melissa and Kathy. I'm not a fan of Teresa, but really? All the ganging up on her for no reason except that they are all jealous of her just pisses me off. I'd love to have Danielle back to bring the juice. I would love for her to come out and say that Jacqueline was indeed a call girl which we all know, but for some reason Jacqueline refuses to admit. We all know that Melissa was a stripper, but wants the attention of saying she wasn't. Bring Danielle back bitches!

kronenburg

Her daughter is so beautiful, but you can tell by looking at her that she's been psychologically damaged by her sociopathic and criminal mother. I wish that girl would get away from Danielle. And there's no way Andy Cohen would bring Danielle back to RHONJ. She's a convicted felon and potentially dangerous, especially with her mafioso thug friends. After the whole suicide thing on RHOBH, Bravo wouldn't stick its neck out with Danielle and expose themselves legally like that.

It's back to strippin' for you, babe. And your freshness date has just about expired, so get up on that pole!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments