Clint Eastwood's Daughter

I'm NOT Voting

for Mitt Romney

10/19/2012 7:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101912_eastwood

Despite the fact her dad gave the most memorable speech at the Republican National Convention ... Clint Eastwood's daughter says she will NOT be casting her vote for Mitt Romney.

Francesca Eastwood was leaving the Chateau Marmont hotel in Hollywood the other night ... when we asked if she felt the same away about the candidates as her father.

Francesca replied ... "I happen to not be voting for the same man. But I love that [my dad] stands up for what he believes in."

Which got us thinking about the influence your parents have on how you vote. So, we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

TitanGirl

I guess she likes this crappy economy. She doesn't need a job anyway.

dogboy

Very young girl, very misled, very uneducated. She should learn facts before she speaks.

55vineyard

Well I just filled out my absentee ballot and voted for Romney so guess my vote with cancel hers out. My dad was a Dem and my mom was a Republican who was the only kid in her high school class wearing a Hoover button in 1929. But even she could not stomach Nixon.

backfire

I guess she figures she lives off her dad and she has a show on tv because of her dad so she wants to prove she's independent ! LOL she's a loser.

rulken

The movie stars are so caught up in themselves they can't see the real issues.

dd

Good for you, you have your own mind.

dd

Don't get mad you guys still have Lohans endorsement!

Adam J Bilecki

This will affect your allowance young lady.

markgiovanni

I hope that Clint cuts her off, because rejecting your parent's politics is a rejection of your parents. That can only mean severing her inheritance. That will teach her spoiled brat self that if she's going to be independent, you're going to be INDEPENDENT. Clinto's movies are some of the most moving and emotional I've ever seen and she doesn't even know her father's heart because she's a brat.

Elphaba

Good girl!

junglegirl979

I still think Obama can do better for this country than Romney, Romney is Mormon, he dislike 't gays, and is against abortion. Not good!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5