Dina Lohan

Michael's Intervention

Disgusts Me

10/20/2012 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1020-dina-lindsay-michael-lohan-tmzDina Lohan says her ex-husband Michael's attempt to stage an intervention with Lindsay was just another ploy to make himself relevant again ... and had ZILCH to do with LiLo's well-being.

Dina tells TMZ ... LiLo has made it clear she wants nothing to do with her father, but MiLo will stop at nothing to get back in her life ... even if it means spreading lies about her health.

As TMZ first reported, LiLo called the cops on her dad yesterday after he showed up at her L.A. crib to stage a so-called intervention, claiming she'd fallen off the wagon.

Dina says, "This sole act by my ex was not an intervention nor was this extreme antic sanctioned by any member of Lindsay's family or her professional team of handlers."

She continues, "It's all about her father obsessed with making a name for himself in the news once again. It's sad and I hope he stops masquerading as her father in public and starts acting like one in private."

FYI, this is the first time Dina spoke out about LiLo since police were called to HER home earlier this month -- after she and Lindsay got into a nuclear argument over money.

Mumra the Ever Living

And the phone call was made:
TMZ: Dina, this is Harvey.
DUINA: Wha? Huh? bring that cocque over here baby.
TMZ: Look It's about 9:00AM on your coast, and I wanted to get you before you fell asleep for the night.
DUINA: gurgle.
TMZ: Anyway - - look baby, We wrote up this letter and we want to say you wrote it. There'll be $5,000 in today's mail if you give us the go sign.
DUINA: $5,000? That will barely cover the bill for the blow I blew for Cody's soccer team so I could blow them all night. c'mere Cody, say 'morning to uncle Harv.
Cody in background shutup Mom and say good morning to my peen.
TMZ: Look Dina, I can see that your busy, so how about, you'll never get that kind of cash from Radar or Perez.
DUINA: That may be true, but Perez never asks for a bj . . . wait, you never do either, do you. CODY . . . come talk to Uncle Harv again, we need to set up a play date between you two.
Aw Maw, not in front of all the guys . . . besides my butt still hurts from the last "play date"
DUINA: Alright, Harvey, $5,000 it is, but you have to throw in some MrPink Ginsing Explosion Juice. The team seems to be wearing down already, and we have until school starts on Monday morning.
DUINA: OK, Deal! BTW, we're just about done with that box you wanted us to build, the one with air holes and the leather constraints. Oh, and the deal with that group of Emirates guys is just about done. How did you ever manage to sell your own daughter?
DUINA: Hey, a girls gotta pay her mortgage, alcohol, drug, clothes, and sundry other bills.
breaks into whisper. . . but don't say anything about it - you'd be amazed what they gonna pay for Cody.
Codyhuh? are you offering me to Uncle Harvey again?
DUINA: No, nothing like that dear . . . Now you and the team go back to working on Mommies bumm.
TMZ: So how about it, is it a deal? I got a lot on my schedule today. I haven't even started betraying Britney yet.
DUINA: OK Deal. BTW, how much do you think our Emirates friends would pay for Nana Sulivan?
CLICK!!!!!!

FLO

After hearing her on the call to her Dad when she claimed Dina was on coke, I agree with Michael.
This chick is a mess and needs to get away from both parents.

JimmydeansausageCo.

They should all be rounded up and taken to the vet and put down.

L-LOFAN

Lindsay never did drugs with Dina. That's just her despicable father trying to cause trouble. He's jealous because Lindsay's on the road to recovery and won't share all her money with him.

DonnieGunz

TMZ where do you get these pictures? Looks like dat bytch is about to jump out of an airplane. LOLz.

Sandy

I do not like Micheal Lohan at all but at least he is not in denial and is trying to help her even though he is doing it the wrong way buy announcing it but maybe by shaming her she will get her sh@t together, Dina is in denial and thinks nothing is wrong with Lindsay because if there is something wrong with her there goes her meal ticket, I feel her mother does not care how Lindsay is really doing and just wants her money and drugs, I believe Micheal when he says Lindsay is in trouble and time will tell.

Jay W.

Run Lilo... run!

Johnnybox

I am doubling down on Lindsey Lohan in every celebrity death pool I can find.

Aquarianne17

Meanwhile, where is their concern and attention for the missing Ali Lohan.

Caleigh

Sanctioned, what the Lohans have a strict policy on when and where interventions are used?
As for relevancy Dina, you BOTH strive to be relevant, STOP IT!!

himminy

how are all 3 of these losers still alive? you mean to tell me no one has assassinated not a single 1 of them after all these years? not a single 1 of them has OD'd yet? or our society hasn't been lucky enough to have 1 of them mauled and eaten alive by a pack of rabies infested rats?

dreamon

Blohan has a professional team of handlers? LMFAO

These fame whores are trying to get a reality show.

ketjo

Well accounting to Lindsay last twitter picture Ali is with Lindsay in LA ...she said she was having late night tea and salads with Ali and the girls....>????

Mumra the Ever Living

For those who care to look, here is Josh Chunn's facebook page.

Mike

If I was Lindsay, I wouldn't give another PENNY to Lindsay's mother or father. Lindsay might could help pay for college tuition for her siblings if she wants to ... that's about it. Don't give them any cash, housing, cars, etc. Hard to believe that Lindsay handed over $40,000 to her mother.

Lindsay's mother needs to get her act together and GET A JOB and support herself like all the other women out there do ... unless they have a rich husband who doesn't care if their wife sits around all day and drinks/does drugs and watches soap operas, etc.