Lindsay Lohan's Siblings

Our Dad Is a Liar

10/21/2012 10:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1021_lindsay_and_family_getty
Michael Lohan
's OTHER children have a clear message for their dad -- he needs to stop spreading lies about Lindsay and their family ... because they want nothing to do with him.

TMZ spoke to Michael Jr., Ali and Cody Lohan about their father's recent antics, specifically his LiLo "intervention" -- and they tell us, it's just a desperate attempt to destroy their family.

Michael Jr. says, "I think it's unfortunate that the public had to be unwittingly invited into the lives of my family members due to my father's lies" -- then adds he and his siblings no longer associate with their dad.

Ali tells us ... Michael's recent attacks against Dina Lohan were the last straw, saying "Please stop waging your own personal war against my family.  We don't need you to intervene because we can take care of ourselves without you, as we have been all these years."

Cody added "I have no good memories of my so called father.  He has never been part of my life, he needs to leave my family alone."

From the mouths of babes.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Shelly

They also need to open their eyes and see that their sister really does need help before it's too late and she's gone, for good.

dick

Damn there are 4 Lohan's? hope they don't come out as crazy as their daddy.

magica

Ali is as hot as her sister!

Sara

And there is Steve Schirripa, Mr. Boykewich, from The Secret Life of The American Teenager

Sara

And there is Steve Schirripa, who plays Mr.Boykewich on The Secret Life of The American Teenager...

John Hicks

The Lohan family needs to shut the **** up, because they are so ****ing boring with their bull****. We get it now, y'all exist and not yesterday's news. Congrats now move on from this bull****!! Oh Yeah the Dad is Right!!! Damn brain wash kids.........

judge judy

Somebody please stop the has-been Lohans from running to the press every day with their stupid family dramas. Nobody cares.

Susan

I think the whole family needs an intervention. Look at what kind of role models this girl had in her life, how could we expect her to turn out any differently? Sad all the way around.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6