Brian Austin Green

My Hot Baby Mama

Kicked My Ass in Court

10/22/2012 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1022_brian_vanessa_01Brian Austin Green just learned a $200,000 lesson ... you snooze, you lose ... 'cause a judge just threw out his lawsuit against baby mama Vanessa Marcil because he waited WAYYYY too long to file.

We broke the story ... B.A.G. sued his baby mama/former "90210" co-star Marcil ... claiming he began lending her money in 2000 ... and when he came to collect the roughly $200k debt in 2011, she told him to pound sand.

But today, an L.A. County Superior Court judge ruled ... Green had waited too damn long to pursue legal action against the mother of his 10-year-old son ... and the statute of limitations had run out.

And it gets worse for Brian ... 'cause the judge also told Marcil she can seek monetary sanctions from Green for what her lawyers called a "frivolous" lawsuit.

Bad day for Green ... but he still gets to bang Megan Fox ... so it's probably a wash.

the_truth_hurts

Megan Fox is older and streched out now from having a kid, her boobs will be on the floor soon and she still has that toe for a thumb...he can have her..

Hefe

What a **** this chick is. Never lend anyone money. You RARELY get paid back.

Ih8Taxes

Idiot...hope he and Megan saved their money because they won't be working again.

Miz Val

What trade up? Glad Vanessa told him to pound it .He probably forgot he had another son once Fox got pregnant.

Rocco

My Hot Baby Mama ? Really? Whoever coined that expression should be shot by the Cliche Police.

Eric in L.A.

I had the same problem. A person that owed me money disappeard and I had no idea where they were for 4 years. Then out of the blue I found out where they we hidding and I filed the next day. I went to court and they admitted oweing me the money and hiding out. But the judge said I had waited too long too sue them. I asked how can I sue them if I couldn't find them. The judge said that was my problem.

jm

He is such a douche bag!

SAY WHAT

LINDSAY TOOK OVER TMZ?

SAY WHAT

pay your internet bill harvey

Phishie from Philly

I don't feel sorry for that BAG at all. Look who he bangs, hot chicks. I'm sure she earned the $200K. BAG stands for Brian Austin Green for the slow ones.
Phishie from Philly

Alyssa

Is he that hard up for money? Suing his child's mother ELEVEN years after a loan.

Kelly

She used to be married to Corey Feldman, and she's getting divorced from her current husband as well. What a toxic loser! Men beware of Vanessa!

jen

He has a lawyer and I'm sure his lawyer would have informed him the statute of limitations had expired. There would be no way that I would give that much time and attention to an ex when I had a new spouse and baby over something that happened 11 years ago. To the average person that amount is a lot of money but for him it's pocket change and not worth the drama. Especially if I had another child with the ex.

al baby

Whore

Spencer B in MD

Vanessa Marcil is a lying, stealing b*tch. That teaches me a lesson, never loan money out to anyone without a written agreement. Poor Brian thought he was doing a good deed and then Vanessa Marcil showed her true lying, deceitful, selfish colours. I hope for bad karma to Vanessa Marcil - She deserves it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments