Chris Brown Impostor SUES

Rihanna Gave Me Herpes

10/23/2012 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_chris_brown_rihanna_01
Another bogus celebrity lawsuit has been filed in federal court ... this time, the troublemaker claims to be Chris Brown ... and he's filed an INSANE lawsuit against Rihanna

TMZ has obtained the documents, filed in U.S. District Court in Tennessee ... in which "Chris Brown" is requesting a restraining order against Rihanna because he fears she will cause him bodily harm.

The suit contains the following (completely untrue) allegations:

-- "[Rihanna] gave me herpes and then when I threatened to file a lawsuit against her for not telling me she was infested with genital blisters she began to hit herself in the face and throw herself into walls just as Jim Carrey did in the movie 'Liar, Liar."

"Then she turned around and blamed me for the matter as a form of punishment."

-- "I woke up with three blisters on my penis ... this isn't just a regular case of American herpes, this is a case of Herpes from Barbados, which is most likely lethal."

The accuser is demanding $10 million ... along with "a restraining order against Rihanna and her case of genital herpes immediately."

TMZ broke the story ... someone claiming to be Selena Gomez's father filed another bogus lawsuit in Michigan -- accusing Justin Bieber of stealing his credit card for a penis enlargement.

Clearly, the allegations contained in the lawsuits are completely untrue ... and if the culprit is identified, he or she could be punished by the judge.

tgrfan42069

lmao epic lawsuit trolling

mebrat24

Kmz is really trashy like Kim.

Slash

The attorneys behind these kinds of law suits need that have their law licenses revoked! Just because you can sue, doesn't mean you should and certainly doesn't make it ethical.

Becky

Get in line, she gives EVERYONE herpes.

Honeys Booboo

"Genital Blisters" is today's Phrase That Pays...

Don't Slap A Ho

She gave them to me too!

Don't Slap A Ho

Barbados Herpes is funny though, it's like saying Asian aids.

Puffy

I'll bet Barbados blisters are twice the size.

skrewdge

barbados herpes? never heard of it.

GLaDOS

At this point, who HASN'T gotten herpes from Rihanna though? Funny lawsuit!

parkerra

I can see someone suing for her music giving them ear herpes after they listened to it.

Buckaroobonzai

lmao... I would LUV to by this guy dinner! Good one!!!!!

Celeb Gossip Addict

Don't you have to pay to file a lawsuit? Like a couple hundred bucks. And someone had to draw up those papers in accordance with court rules. That takes money too. Now why the hell would someone throw away that kind of money on a prank? Is this legal?

LDB

Sounds legit

Mazor

She's a f*cking dirty b*tch. I'd be surprised if herpes is the worst thing she has.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments