Bobby Brown

Karaoke Mystery

Before DUI Arrest

10/24/2012 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1024_bobby_brown_tmz
Bobby Brown was singing his face off at an L.A. dive bar in the hours before his DUI arrest early this morning ... there's just one problem ... we can't quite figure out what song he was singing.

We broke the story ... Brown was popped for drunk driving around 1 AM after cops say the singer was driving erratically.

Now, we've learned ... Brown had been hanging out at the Maui Sugar Mill Saloon in Tarzana, CA shortly before he got behind the wheel of his car.

People at the bar tell us ... Bobby didn't appear to be drinking while he was at the bar ... but he was singing karaoke.

1024_bobby_brown_sub

We've obtained a picture of Brown's performance ... which shows the karaoke screen ... but we can't make out the lyrics. We think it could be "Tears in Heaven" ... but it doesn't really match up.

Help. Thanks.

StewartJesse

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, View More/a>

aclips415

Jon And Vangelis — I'll Find My Way Home , youre welcome Harvey

deedle

LOL they will find yo a$$ in heaven you keep acting like this....

Tim

It is Eric Claptons "Tears In Heaven" Karaoke video and look at 1:44 it pretty much matches right up: youtube.com/watch?v=yAab5EjodHM

Acorr234

That's sad. Doesn't anyone think that is really sad? I mean considering what that song is about, I mean he must really be ****ed up about Whitney...

myopinion

Oh NOOOO..... BOBBAAAY!!!!

Jazzy

Eric Claption - If I Saw You in Heaven

Tim

It is "Tears In Heaven" if you watch the karaoke version on Youtube it matches up pretty close.

Check out 1:44 of this video: youtube.com/watch?v=yAab5EjodHM

aclips415

Jon And Vangelis — I'll Find My Way Home , youre welcome Harvey

truth

F*ck racist ass tmz....All they try to do is make a mockery of black people

JenniferLee22

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h - $80h...how? I'm working online! My work didn't exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do, Max14.com

Lilo

please he got the last dui after leaving the same bar, they are famous for overserving,cops ought to be watching this place,really a dive bar

SUBCON

Drop the mic and have a seat.

Maximus

Frank Sinatra - My Way! Watch the movie 2016!

LISA

My guess is, "I'll Find My Way Home" - Jon And Vangelis.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments