Lindsay Lohan Intervention

Michael Lohan Asked

Dr. Drew for Help

10/24/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_lindsay_drew_01
Michael Lohan
recruited rehab mastermind Dr. Drew for his massive Lindsay intervention last week, TMZ has learned -- but Dr. Drew declined, believing he would accidentally sabotage the entire operation.

Michael tells TMZ, he had been planning the Lindsay intervention for months ... and a couple weeks ago, he approached Dr. Drew to spearhead the mission.

But Michael tells us, Dr. Drew declined because he thought Lindsay would freak if she saw that he was involved -- defeating the entire purpose of the intervention.

According to Michael, Dr. Drew believed Lindsay needed someone with a lower profile ... someone less intimidating ... so Drew referred Michael to another intervention specialist.

Michael says he ultimately settled on someone else entirely -- someone with a connection to Lindsay's lawyer Dave Feldman -- but as we first reported, the intervention was a miserable failure ... and the cops were called.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Wash. Hts. Girl

Enough already.

Danielle

Talk about beating a dead horse...sheeesshh

ilovegossip

Lindsay's lawyer Dave Feldman? How many lawyers does one person need? There's Shawn and Dave and Stephanie...

SAY WHAT

What this girl needs is for her money hungry parents & siblings to leave her alone, and for someone who genuinely cares about only her well being to take her in & give her some guidance & compassion. It is so very apparent that her self destructive behavior is probably linked to personal problems that we have no real insight into.

Stiletto

These retards need Dr. Seuss...not Dr. Drew!

jackmama311

what will be the next alleged stolen item? i can't wait...

SmittenKitten

*looks into her crystal ball*...

I see Lindsay defenders...all 2 of them.. *squints*...they will talk about this being a "non-story"...*looks closer*...they will say TMZ is a terrible, untrustworthy source....and that Dr. Drew is a hack....*eyes get bigger*...and yes... yes... that Michael Lohan is a dirtbag and is looking for a payoff....and of course they will reinforce the delusion that Lindsay Lohan is clean and sober....despite her entire legal team, friends, and acquaintances saying otherwise...

My work is done here....

Danielle

The Lohans are so beyond dysfunctional and played out, im reading the TV Guide.

BEVERLY

Michael Logan is a FAKE,and I have nothing but discust for him and his fake actions,he is a "blabber mouth" Look at me,I am trying to save my daughter,WRONG,HE is a cunning.lazy,PR seeking,NOTHING,Lindsay needs a mom and dad,NOT PR SEEKING TRASH.Having worked in a methadone Clinic for 7 years,the one thing I will always remember,from the young adults "All I ever wanted is for ma and dad to" LOVE ME"that is 'INTERVENTION"I get sick to my stomach with the whinning,immature Dina and Michael

Andyconda

someone needs to call mr. clean or AJAX because that bitch always looks so damn dirty

Andyconda

wouldnt rehab be cheaper if they all go at the same time?
they will get the family plan.
even Ali is way too skinny by starvation alone, she has to be doing something.

Andyconda

Dr. Drew just wanted his 15 min. of Fame/shame an a undeserved pay check..
Right jill666?
after all she has done her career bust of had a visit by Dr. Jack Kevorkian

Andyconda

you can lead this whore to water,but she will only drink vodka.
(something like that)

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag
I was schooled with a strap right across my back
But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas
But it's all right, Jumpin' Crack Flash
It's an audible gasp

Gretel

Another spot-on Lohan decision. Dr Drew is such a hyperactive attention whore I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't related to the Lohans somehow. He fits right in with them. Besides that, I don't think he has such a good track record.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments