Rob Pattinson & K-Stew

DATE NIGHT

at the Prince Concert

10/26/2012 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1026_robert_pattinson_kristin_stewart_car_tmz_3
The couple formerly known as Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson ... reunited last night to see the artist formerly known as Prince ... in what appeared to be a real deal date night ... and TMZ has the pic.

Rob and Kristen rolled up to the Sayers Club in Hollywood in the same SUV ... and sneaked into the back entrance to see the Purple One live in concert.

A short time later, the couple rushed back into the car -- trying to cover their faces -- but it was too late ... they'd been made.

It's unclear if the two are officially back together -- or if they're just toying with the media in what could be a shameless publicity trick to hype up their new movie.

In related news, the show was pretty good -- he played "JUNGLE LOVE" .... the one he wrote for Morris Day & The Time!!!!!!!

OheeeOheeeOh!!!

Rocco

Scooped on this story by the Sun UK. tsk tsk

James R. - Los Angeles

Who the f*ck cares?

jackmama311

traveshamockery, all p.r. for the final movie, just watch and see if rob doesn't kick stew to da curb right quick!

Phishie from Philly

I'm so glad that they coincidently got back together. OK, I believe you.
Phishie from Philly

Stacy

Well, after reading this I hope you all have a good weekend.

Sue

Keillyo

Nice date. He's texting someone. If my date did that it would be the last time we went out. Leave the tech at home Rob. Pay attention to who you are with. Geesh!

DR

Who cares about the two in back. Explain the driver's nose please. WTH is going on there?

EMB

In other news, I brushed my teeth.

Me

I'm over these two. I'm not alone.

Sierra

Glad to see they are back together. I just feel sorry for them that they can't even enjoy a night out without the sharks surrounding them. How awful that must be to have flash bulbs clicking away in your face everytime you try to go out for an enjoyable evening. I understand that they are famous, but they are hounded by the paps more so than any other celebrities in Hollywood. Peace, love and joy to them both.

mannequin

"Breaking News". Geez, you'd think the president had been shot.

DiazFannie

Used to like him. She is a pathetic, foul mouthed bad actress. She is going to end up ruining Rob's career. I would rather continue working from home and make $45/hr online like what they do on View More

Dave R

FORMERLY...not FORMALLY.

Melissa1987

I think it's worse when a woman cheats then when a man cheats (though its wrong either way) When women cheat its more emotional and when men cheat its more sexual. That's why i can see a woman forgiving a man for cheating (only the once) but how a man can ever forgive a woman for cheating is beyond me.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments