Gwen Stefani vs. Katy Perry

Who'd You Rather?

10/27/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

1026_gwen_katy_ratherCalifornia girls Gwen Stefani and Katy Perry combined their blonde and brunette forces at a fashion event in West Hollywood on Thursday.

Question is ...

More Who'd You Rather?

MexMen

I can't decide, both are really beautiful womens

It's Dave

Gwen... because I've been a No Doubtr fan since they were a SKA band way back when.

tmz posters dont know sh1t

very very very hard choice!!! two beautiful white ******* right there!! I'd like both of these white girls from their lips to their ***** lips ...down to their toes!! Katy gets the slight edge because that vagina is quite fresher...no big head babies popped out of her little white p#ssy

James25

Katy Perry for me. She's just so hot. She has a beautiful face. She has awesome curves. She is the total package.

tg

K P looks like a tranny

tg

K P looks lik a tranny

Fidel Sarcastro

Lets put this into perspective

Gwen has given birth to two kids
Katy has given birth to no kids

If Katy can go through all the damage that comes from having two kids, all the stress of raising them, juggling being a musician (bad one) and being a mother and still be able to fit into that ugly “Vote Obama” dress then perhaps I would consider her competition to Gwen.

Till then my vote is with the smoking hottie mother of two that even being 15 years older than Katy looks just about as young.

David

They are both whores and probably have all kinds of disease. I wouldn't have my worst enemy (Obama) fu-k either one!!!

Mr. Grimm

Look I get it they are attractive women. I just hate this idea that we put celebrities up on a pedestal. I don't care about either one of them personally and would rather meet a normal girl. It reduces my iq to worship celebs like this and im tired of the lamestream media doing it.

BB not bb

Eva Braun or a lesbian alien, hmmm. They are both pretty weird, but one is ten years older than the other. I think Gwen is more stylish. Katy usually looks like a smurfette gone wild.

I think they both have light brown hair under all of that dye. It would be interesting to see what they look like without all the artificalness. That photo that Russel Brand tweeted was pretty cool to look at. Maybe that was what got her so mad that she wanted to dump him, if you don't believe all of the other rumors.

I think Gwen looked better with a fatter nose. Some people can't pull off a thin nose, usually those who weren't born with one.

thetruth

Katy Perry is a Lazy Eye, Coke head whore.. Gwen Stefani all day.

SheisHot

I think a threesome is in order.

SheisHot

Bet Katy does ATM, she is a nasty girl!

larry steininger

Gwen Stefani is the most prettiest woman in HollyWood to day. I am a white libra man,my name is larry steininger. my birthday is Oct1,,1963 I love you Gwen Stefani . my phone number is 1-626-915-8635

mhyellen

Katy Perry is truly one of the sexiest women in Hollywood right now. And I heard her breasts are 100% real. She's on this list of the best, surgery-free boobs in Hollywood: http://anythinghollywood.com/2012/05/top-10-biggest-real-boobs-hollywood/

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments