« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Harvey Levin Picks NFL Winner

The Bruce Springsteen Factor

10/27/2012 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1026-patriots-rams-harvey-tmz

Once again, Harvey Levin is desperate for a win ... because he wants everyone in the office to stop making fun of him for his crappy record (3-4) ... and he'll get his chance for redemption in our Week 8 matchup ... Patriots vs. Rams.

For the record, the game is taking place in London this weekend ... which clearly had an impact on Harvey's pick.

"Weather will be a factor ... and New England is closer to London than St. Louis ... and London weather is going to seem mild compared to Frankenstorm ... so on that basis, Patriots have the advantage."

"Secondly, I've already lost by betting against Tom Brady ... and I don't consider myself stupid."

"Third ... the St. Louis Rams have never gelled with me. I liked them when they were the L.A. Rams ... I liked Rosie Grier ... I liked Roman Gabriel ... I also liked the Colleseum, where I saw Bruce Springsteen's 'Born in the USA' concert ... Best concert I've ever seen."

"The food in London ... I think it will not be an issue because it's better than the wrap it gets. It's actually delicious now, which makes you wonder why they still have a teeth problem ... but I guess that's a fluoride thing."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jordan

Harvey where are all the cutless cowards you hire that make fun of you because in thier opionion you know nothing about football how come none of the cutless cowards will go up against you in a public setting like you do and do picks they are all gutless cowards and you should take a page from your mentor and fire every last one of them,

YOURNOTONMYLEVEL10

takes a real gutless coward like you to write that all in one sentence like you Jordan

YOURNOTONMYLEVEL10

but honestly, why do you insist on posting these stories. Harvey doesn't know Football, haha, we get it. Keep this BS at the office and stop wasting peoples time

NOT ELMO

Bruce Springsteen endorses the right Man for USA, Barry H. Obama :)

a long time Leno fan!

lol Super-Fab Harvey, you're Super-Fab~

Truth

SRUSLY... WHY DOES TMZ KEEP POSTING THIS CRAP? SLOW NEWS DAY?? NEED TO FILL SOME NETSPACE?? HERE'S CLUE - NOTICE HARVEY'S LAME NFL ANECDOTES ALWAYS GET THE LOWEST COMMENTS. CONCLUSION - NO 1 CURR!! #TRUTH!!

Cheryl A.

The food in England is delicious? When is the last time you were there because 3 years ago it was still crap. Baked beans for breakfast every single day. Like we serve eggs, baked beans are a disgusting morning staple to every breakfast.

devilgirl

The whole post is so stupid, it makes my head hurt, from New En gland being closer to London, to the stupid comment about the fluoride. Do children write these posts, because thats the only excuse I can think of for it being so immature and lame.

Liz

This pick is a no-brainer, but Harvey's comments are hilarious. Sports "experts" take these games (and they are games) too seriously, and the way Harvey mixes in weather, old-school players and food is great.

Lauren

Personally, I'd pick Bruce Springsteen over the Patriots or the Rams

manbearpig

British food is substandard at best.
i had a turkey and bacon sandwich that was seriously awful.
their food blows harvey.