Tom Cruise

Will NOT Press Charges

Against Trespasser

10/29/2012 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1029_tom_sullivan_house_pcn_twitter
Tom Cruise
will NOT press charges against the drunk dude who trespassed on his property ... TMZ has learned.

As we reported ... Jason Sullivan -- an Australian model/interior designer/reality star -- has been living next door to Tom at the home of Kevin Huvane, Tom's agent.  We're told Jason came home drunk last night, mistook Tom's property for Kevin's and began to enter the grounds.  Tom's security told Jason to leave, but instead he tried scaling the privacy wall to get further into Tom's property.  Jason began walking toward Tom's house and was warned he would be tased if he continued.  When Jason kept walking, he was tased twice.

Jason was arrested, cited for misdemeanor trespassing and released.

Tom's lawyer, Bert Fields, tells TMZ, "Tom's not a vindictive guy," adding, "The guy was drunk.  He didn't have a malicious intent."

Beverly Hills cops will likely refer the case to the L.A. County D.A., but given that it's a pretty ordinary misdemeanor, it's likely Jason will skate.

KnuckleDragger

...as long as he doesn't skate in Tom's driveway.

Santo

Tom was going to press charges, and then he found out the dude was a male model.

namers

Good, I'll sleep better tonight.

Jericho Morton

It was his neighbor's guest for several months, his poolboy or something. Tom was entitled to say "Hey buddy, bit drunk? Your place is over here, ***mon my drunk Ozzy friend." Not chased down and shot with electrodes, arrested, jailed and then spread the silly incident over the world's media for his own little PR game. What a grandiose slimebag.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Of course he won't be pressing charges. The man was a friend of a neighbor and an interior designer/male model/reality star who just happened to get busted trying to sneak into Tom's place. He probably just got the day wrong and Tom wasn't there yet, so the whole thing ended up being a cover up for a tryst or some weird Scientology human sacrifice or something.

Jen

Of course he is not pressing charges, the guy goes over on occasion to give Tom's brown eye a good beating from time to time.

Jericho Morton

And mind me platypus duck, Tom, mind me platypus duck
Ah, don't let him go runnin' amuck, Tom, just mind me platypus duck

All together now - tie me kangaroo down, sport, tie me kangaroo down
Tie me kangaroo down, sport, tie me kangaroo down

Joao

I knew that kept boy-toy was expensive... He had better show Tom some gratitude.

LiLo's boy toy

Of course not, he got what he wanted. Publicity

johnnydanger

Sounds like a love triangle situation.

Leave It Alone

I love how the lawyer feels he needs to first say Tom is not a vindictive guy. This was an obvious mistake. He should be apologizing on behalf of his security for tasing the guy...twice.

Reg

Dude was on a renovation reality series here called The Block.

seamus

Darn this is a slow news day. All you people can do is make gay/scientology remarks. I think I'll get drunk and wait for the Lohans to do something.

Parker

of course he wont...that was a trick he picked up on sunset blvd..........

Reg

Just want to send our thoughts to all the folk over there who are in the path of the storm.We are thinking of you and hoping that you are safe.xx

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments