Dina Lohan's Neighborhood

Ravaged

By Hurricane Sandy

10/31/2012 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1031_LILO_HOUSE_WM2
Karma's a windy, rainy bitch -- just two days after Lindsay Lohan tweeted a message minimizing Hurricane Sandy ... the tropical storm ripped through her mother's Long Island neighborhood, leaving behind a trail of destruction.

TMZ has obtained a photo of the havoc Sandy wreaked on Dina's NY neighborhood Tuesday -- showing freakin' BOATS the storm dumped on people's lawns.

It's pretty ironic, considering Lindsay's tweet on Sunday about Hurricane "Sally" -- when she wrote, "WHY is everyone in SUCH a panic about hurricane (i'm calling it Sally)..? Stop projecting negativity!"

Turns out people were panicking for a reason -- in fact, Dina tells TMZ, a tree was uprooted on her own property and ripped a gash through her roof on its way down ... before landing over the family pool.

1031_LILO_HOUSE_WM
Dina says she was at home with her kids Cody and Ali when the storm hit. Lindsay and Michael Jr. were stranded in Manhattan because of bridge and tunnel closures, but are expected home shortly.

Thankfully, everyone is okay. The lesson: don't mess with Mother Nature.

STEAK FACTORY

HA! All those photos of Linds freebasing at the W Hotel that Christian LaBella took are heading for the auction block! I hope he gets one million. Each.

Its Nikki Bitches

Hey everyone, Whats up? Catch me up. Still no power, but I have at the office. I never thought Internet and TV would make me so happy :)
My 4G card was loading up so slow. Hows is everyone?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

What is it with these Lohans and either playing the 'victim' or the 'hero'? Milo, ALWAYS the 'hero'. PRETENDING/ACTING as if he had anything to do with getting Nadya Suleman, THE worst welfare drain the state of California has EVER seen into rehab when all he did is refer a phone number to a rehab? Dina, the PERPETUAL 'victim', of the 'media' aka "YOU PEOPLE" or cir***stance. The 'propaganda', the 'hardball'. The 'LOOK AT ME, MY HOUSE IS RAVAGED" when in reality, there were a few large tree limbs ON TOP of her pool cover. BFD! NO 'gash' in her roof, NO 'tree' in her pool, NO busted windows, NO flooding. Even the boats in the front yard is a farce, as it wasn't even her neighborhood. Compared to MOST, her selling this story to tmz is PATHETIC and DESPICABLE, just like she is. Last and certainly LEAST, the 'hero' AND the 'victim'. Another 'Lohan' who WAY over exaggerates their 'hero' role in things. The Indian human trafficking doc*mentary comes to mind. Claiming "Over 40 children saved so far... Within one day's work". She wasn't at the raid that saved those kids and had NOTHING to do with it, but leave it to a 'Lohan' to take credit where credit is definitely NOT DUE. And lastly, Lindsay, the "FOREVER VICTIM" of well, EVERYTHING. Too many examples to give, tmz doesn't give us enough space. GAH, these people . . . .

Andyconda

one more for the Douche bag..what he doesnt have her cell Number?
-------------------
Gavin Doyle ‏@SaveTheSociety
Maybe later? “@mattkays: @SaveTheSociety @travisbass @lindsaylohan you have to come earlier Gavin. We were all there!”
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Its Nikki Bitches

Milo on Judge Alex, This should be HILARIOUS!!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

The guy suing Lohan said he met Milo on Long Island for meetings. Oh well Duhhhmar, there goes your theroy Milo can't come to NY...Bwahhaha!

Oh and Milo also asks for pay in advance.. Like Father like Daughter.

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahha! Milo getting his ass handed to him by Judge Alex. Milo looks like a fool.
Milo has to pay 5 grand.. BAM!

STEAK FACTORY

Time to celebrate!! Where are my bichs?

I just checked IMdB. Linds isn't "in talks". For anything. That, my good H8turds - is cause to party like it was 2007!!! I don't know whether to have a cluster or smash a champagne glass. Yes I do

Suzy Q

With all the real devastation to multiple communities and people's lives, I can't believe TMZ would do a story about a fallen tree at one non celebrities mother's house.

My god, no one cares!

Andyconda

Nana/Delmar is worried about her meds arriving..too worried to comment here about the travesty known as "LOHAN"

Its Nikki Bitches

Just got electic back!!! Hello 21st century !!!! Thank God, the sound of the Generator was driving me crazy!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

OMG !! I am so freaking excitied, I have power back, My office today and to come home to my house..YAHHHHHHH!!!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Just finished Judge Alex. So much to go on about. To say Milo LIED would be an understatement. First off, having a colonoscopy and having polyps removed is NOT colon CANCER. Again, with the exaggerations and outright lies. My ex had so many of those, I could probably teach/explain the procedure to medical school students. Kate was your typical battered significant other, dutifully standing there, LYING on cue about the events leading to Milo being arrested a second time. Love the part where he was telling the judge that Kate CALLED HIM to say she was being evicted from the condo HE JUST BOUGHT HER. I'll admit, I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. Of course the BEST part was hearing how he was so broke he needed to be FRONTED $3500 BOTH times and how many months later still hasn't paid it back? Milo, the 'hero' for giving his 'business partner' MILLIONS of dollars in free publicity and the 'victim' of 'colon cancer' and a bogus arrest. My heart bleeds . . . lol

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Do you follow Lindsay Lohan on Twitter? If you aren't one of the 4.5 million people who do, then we suggest you start right now -- because the majority of her tweets will have you asking, "WTF?" (Gee Red Crud, that line indicates that most of her 4.5 million twitter followers merely follow her for her train-wreck status)

That's right, Lohan has one of the most (unintentionally) hilarious Twitter accounts in existence, and her musings show just how disconnected she is from the rest of the world and its perception of her.

The 26-year-old actress has used the micro-blogging site in the last few months to weigh in on everything from tax rates for Forbes-listed millionaires, to the presidential debates, to Hurricane Sandy -- which for some reason she re-named "Sally."

While it's also amusing to see Lohan share some inside jokes with Lady Gaga about their sleepover, her social media presence isn't doing her any favors. Celebrities use Twitter to endorse products, build their brand and connect with their fans, but Lohan's tweets only beg for abuse. In fact, an unnamed PR exec recently explained to the New York Daily News that Lohan's tweets are making it harder for her to find a new publicist:

"You can’t even control her social media — she’s tweeting things!" the executive said.

You can't control Lindsay Lohan. Many have tried and many have failed. Without further ado, we bring you Lindsay Lohan's most WTF tweets:

Fame will go by and, so long, I've had you, fame.. If it goes by, I've always known it was fickle.

WHY is everyone in SUCH a panic about hurricane (i'm calling it Sally)..? Stop projecting negativity! Think positive and pray for peace.

@BarackObama we also need to cut them for those that are listed on Forbes as "millionaires" if they are not, you must consider that as well

OMG it is HAPPENING!!!!!!!! The Final Debate!!!!! I'm so nervous!

1920s, 1950s.... ITS ALL THE SAME, History repeats itself.... Only if you let it

@billmaher I really want to know your honest to G-D thoughts... would you please DM me?

@VanityFair I think that we should be focusing on @BarackObama and @mittromney 's policies rather than their personal cliff-hangers w/women.

Nice work to both @BarackObama and @mittromney... i'm so relieved that its over. Maybe more than both of you..severe anxiety-God Bless xo L

Birkin. Mac Computer. Chanel and a jet. Never quit fighting to live your dreams. God Bless http://t.co/xeZyzXYG

I am so glad that @chrisbrown won at the VMAS

You have to LOVE yourself before you can love anyone else. i mean... then Diamonds will love you back with Harry Winston's support

how do i find Hugo who sings "99 Problems" under Roc Nation!?!?

My iPhone broke and i need to get the new iPhone5, but they are sold out everywhere!!!

These are the moments that I appreciate my life experiences, living without regrets and Disney for supporting me as an actress-night all*

just sending love, prayers and strength to #PrinceHarry

i love all of you... #mylittlestars "a night without freckles is like a night without stars**"

I need Hamptons

All of this negative press is BS.... Whenever I'm doing great, people fabricate lies. It's such a shame. I'm just sayin' xo

Huffington Post story.

Andyconda

if some one called me a "#Littlestar" that would be belittling.....and sounds like she is trying to be above me...How stupid can people be to submit to being known as that...they have ZERO character and NO self esteem...