Dina Lohan's Neighborhood

Ravaged

By Hurricane Sandy

10/31/2012 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1031_LILO_HOUSE_WM2
Karma's a windy, rainy bitch -- just two days after Lindsay Lohan tweeted a message minimizing Hurricane Sandy ... the tropical storm ripped through her mother's Long Island neighborhood, leaving behind a trail of destruction.

TMZ has obtained a photo of the havoc Sandy wreaked on Dina's NY neighborhood Tuesday -- showing freakin' BOATS the storm dumped on people's lawns.

It's pretty ironic, considering Lindsay's tweet on Sunday about Hurricane "Sally" -- when she wrote, "WHY is everyone in SUCH a panic about hurricane (i'm calling it Sally)..? Stop projecting negativity!"

Turns out people were panicking for a reason -- in fact, Dina tells TMZ, a tree was uprooted on her own property and ripped a gash through her roof on its way down ... before landing over the family pool.

1031_LILO_HOUSE_WM
Dina says she was at home with her kids Cody and Ali when the storm hit. Lindsay and Michael Jr. were stranded in Manhattan because of bridge and tunnel closures, but are expected home shortly.

Thankfully, everyone is okay. The lesson: don't mess with Mother Nature.

STEAK FACTORY

So. The "ScamWow Guy" movie is being released with Linds and her cameo, huh? I don't believe it. Where's the global media campaign? I've seen no skywriting. Nothing in my mailbox. Maybe they can interrupt live Sunday night sports? I think it's a lie.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm really disgusted that fvckin SLAG hasn't checked in personally on her mother, brother, and sister. In CA she'd at least have an excuse but to be X amount of miles away and can't tear herself away from her pursuit of drugs, booze, and next scam just SICKENS me, it really does . . .

Julia

Someone here loves to say how much she helpers others and yathayatha. I always think that those kind of people that talk too much never do much. Helping others is a part of life like takinbg a bath or paying taxes. No one lives alone. Helping others makes you normal and not a super nice person. People that are kind souls usually do that whithout even notcing is effortless to them and also a natural charatheristc of their personalities. People who say they help everyone are the ones that usually do nothing at all. Like the someone I previews mentioned that spends 2 many words talking about how much she "helps"

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Buttercup, you're the ULTIMATE, MAXIMUM Angel . . .

Mumra the Ever Living

Well, I just got back with my crew from 4 1/2 days of cutting up fallen trees. The state ended up sending me and volunteer firemen I went with up to Union NJ around Rt.22. They hooked my three man team up with a fire dept up in Union and we would go out and cut trees for 8-10 hours a day for four days strait. My saw only has a 20" bar so we had a couple guys with some serious saws with us. They cut up the trunk and we would sever all the limbs. We got a real rhythm going and we did some serious tree butchering.
We were treated like kings by the people we were helping, especially when they found out I brought my generator along - it's run by LP gas instead of gasoline - especially useful when there's no gas - You'd be amazed how many places sell LP gas. I would set it up in the bed of my truck running at 1/4 power all day with a bunch of six outlet power supply's attached and let people power up their cell phones and smart phones while we tried to get trees off their possesions.
I came home in time to see this bullshyte story about some sapling being thrown into the deep end of the Lohans pool. Give me a fuqueing break - that tree can't be more than 20 feet high and looks like some kind of ornamental piece of crap you hang lights on around your pool. What possible kind of damage could that cause to a house. I've seen crushed cars, crushed garages, people's houses destroyed in the last few days. TMZ, should be ashamed, but I think it obvious by now that TMZ cannot be shamed.
We came home because we've run out out clothes, run out of energy, and the two guys I went with couldn't get any more time off of work. I was going to go back after voting on Tuesday, but it seems like there's a fairly sizeable Nor'easter coming in on Wednesday.
The best part of the last few days? I got this great orange hardhat yellow slicker combo.
The Lohan's just suck as human beings. After these last few days, first reading about Lohan's Tweets and then reading this bulshyte about a twentyfoot tree I'm really pissed.

Its Nikki Bitches

Maddy can you text? Texting seems to work better here. Saw you called. It didnt even ring on my end. Hahha! My little fan Thomas found me..He's so cute, he wanted me to put him to sleep. He asked if he can write his letter to Santa. I said sure, OMG way too cute this is what he wrote.

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is to leave here. At Nikkis house.

That just melted my heart, As I tucked him in he said, Thank you for letting us stay here and you have the best food ever,,. I love this kid !!

That made my week !!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Has anyone heard from the cool Jay? The one that lives in Manhattan

Its Nikki Bitches

Crickets here, gonna catch some much needed sleep.

Its Nikki Bitches

Buttercup our cell towers are still not 100% will try you tomorrow from the office landline. Sweet Dreams going nighty !!

Its Nikki Bitches

Murma, Is it just me or is Donald Trump the biggest as$hole EVER !!

ketjo

Mumra....Thanks for helping.....All you guys Nikki, Luvs, and all the rest are doing what real neighbors and friends do in times of need...No questions and no whats it going do for me if I help.....People like the Lohans and their erk and some of the people on this playground don't understand that because they have no consience or feeling of regret..... they mock what they can not understand.......People need to understand this is not tv or internet or lindsayland...it will take days , weeks , and months before everything is up and running and it will never be the same...You have to be patient it takes time and adapt and change and learn to live a new way...we in the south have learned it the hard way ... But don't judge people and events by what the newpapers or reporters on the net put out....they what you to read their articles so they do and will put the worst case scenios out there that don't represent the whole picture....Just like Fox News
showing a scene of flooded area the other night ..First time in a story about the Jersey coast like calling it by one name....then 5 minutes later Running another story about Conn and showing the same scenes of the same place and then a third time about long Island with the same scene of flooding ...now either the folks up north build towns exactly alike in every respect or they were using only one strip of footage to pad their stories...that is what I mean...

Andyconda

the lohan NON-Mansion just got power back..
it wasnt because of the storm, it was from the bad check dina has been sending in to the electric company..
they dont take carvel cards

Andyconda

heres a picture of sober living

Andyconda

time for a new thread Huh?

STEAK FACTORY

LINDSAY LOHAN FOUND IN COMA -
CLINGING TO LIFE!!!

Might be true, might not be. Let's run with it anyway!