Cee Lo

Accuser Claims Sexual Assault

Went Down in Sushi Joint

11/1/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1031_cee_lo_green_Article_tmz
The woman accusing Cee Lo of sexual assault has told police ... "The Voice" judge attacked her inside a popular L.A. sushi restaurant  ... TMZ has learned.

As we first reported, the LAPD has launched an investigation into the woman's allegations.  Sources tell us, detectives went to the restaurant last week and interviewed several employees, including the manager, to determine if anyone saw the alleged attack.

We're told the accuser is NOT an employee of the restaurant ... she's someone Cee Lo brought to dinner.

Cee Lo tells us the woman's claims are BS and that he hasn't been to the restaurant for 3 months.

Our sources say, the accuser told cops the alleged incident occurred several months ago.  It's unclear why she waited so long to file a police report.

MrHarrybawls2010

Nice picture. Looks like he's having his teeth x-rayed.

Those are some really big glasses see-low.... =(

Jordan

Sources also say Jerry Sandusky is Inocent of all convictions against him i guess sorces that are afraid to come out (CEE LO GREEN PR PEOPLE) really do not add up to much if they were not there,

joe gillis

cee lo told me that's he's been approached by paramount pictures with an offer of a major role in the next episode of planet of the apes

Ace

Maybe he thought he was in a whore house, they both smell the same.

Yurra Knutz

Nope nope nope. It did not happen. I say this not because I know what happened but because I'm one of those people who don't believe in the very dangerous GUILTY until proven INNOCENT concept.

scarlett06

I think there is something very fishy about the whole thing. Yes, intended!

Phishie from Philly

When the lady was asking if he wanted sushi she was really asking if he wanted sushi and Cee Lo just took it the wrong way. Waitresses should be more clearer on what they mean. It's not your fault Cee Lo?
Phishie from Philly

Melissa1987

He did the same to me. We were standing around some sushi platter and he all of a sudden slip his finger into my dung hole. After he pulled it out he licked it dry. It was so embarrassing. I went home and cried myself to sleep.

Gretel

The comments going through my head about this item are too crude for even me to post here. I sure hope someone else takes up the cause.

Laura

It's not uncommon for a victim to wait. If she's telling the truth, and it was in a public place, there has to be something or someone to corroborate her story.

kite

Let's Love★InterracialFishes.com=A serious interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can enjoy free verification, chat, wink and reply email.Sign up for FREE! and start to find your soul mate now! Every serious single is welcome here.Create a FREE profile today and have access to thousands of interracial singles in your area.

joe gillis

sources close to the cee lo camp have revealed to me that paramount pictures have approached cee lo with an offer for a major role in a film adaption of charles darwins 'origin of the species' rumour is that cee lo is slated to star as 'the origin'

MzReeses

I know why she waited so long... because its BS!

edpal

I've always thought he comes off like an ignorant thug (makes no difference to me he has good pipes). He's greasy, nasty and mean spirited. A guy as ugly as him should have to beg for a date and know better than to get aggressive on going for the poon-tang.

GizmoTrims-com

Being a celebrity is hard. Some one is always trying to come up on their fame and success...but you never know what really happened.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments