Khloe K's Nipples

Debut on 'X Factor'

11/1/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110112_xfactor_khloe

Khloe Kardashian
's boobs stole the show on "X Factor" last night ... this according to Simon Cowell who said he was so distracted by KK's tatas ... he could barely focus.

During Khloe's debut episode as a co-host -- along with Mario Lopez -- it became very apparent that KK wasn't wearing a bra underneath her extremely sheer top.

At one point, Simon pointed out that Khloe was pointing out ... saying, "May I say Khloe, you're looking very sexy tonight ... I think the air conditioning is on high."

Khloe shot back, "You love it" ... Simon, "It's very distracting."

Funny, it's usually Simon's nipples that can't be contained.

Max

Khloe is wretched! I don't mind Mario but neither of them are needed or wanted. They are WAYYYY too much of a distraction with their constant interruptions. If you're going to have a female co-host, at least use someone attractive. Flabby, trashy and those awful hair extensions are nauseating.

Quinn

It's really sad that tv is just total ****e. this talentless twit has nipples. wow.

Bagman

what did you expect. The wookie shaved her back and chest she had to show them off before the stubble grew back

Wardo

Big efffing deal...She also has a caboose from hell on that runaway train...

Jodi

The only way any of the K's know to get attention is being slutty. Khloe was doing what she knows best. Her conduct was out of place. She's was a freaking host not the entertainment.

That's why I said she does not belong on the show. What would Lamar think......oh that's right I read they don't even live together.

karenjj

Hire a HO, get HO behavior. What is so hard to figure out about that? I was watching the show with my 12 -year-old niece and she noticed immediately. ThIS piece of trash belongs anywhere else but a family show, which is what the X Factor is. She is super annoying and now I can't watch. REALLY SIMON?? REALLY?????

TiffC

How far back was the camera to fit her Sasquatch ass into that whole frame... Nevada?

SweetVixen

Khloe is the worst 'host' that I have ever seen. She needs to go...beyond annoying and trashy.

TiffC

Fat chicks have big boobs. Big accomplishment getting fat like that. And she's a judge of talent because of why? Simon at least produces music. All she can do it eat.

vickyd0912

I didn't even notice it until the close up on this page. Didn't notice it last night when i was watching it. Making so much out of nothing! She had hard nipples. Watch FRIENDS Jennifer Aniston had hard nipples plenty of times during the 10 years, almost every episode and she never got flack for it. But because she is a Kardashian she must have done it on purpose right? All you jealous haters need to give her a break she didn't do anything wrong!

verlinda

Watched this last night. Bring anyone on except a Kardashian. No one in that family has talent.

theroyalgs

ANY SHOW THAT HAS kHLOE KARDASHIAN HOST IS NOT WORTH WATCHING. THE END. .......

Whimsical101

I taped the show and later watched 15 minutes of it. 15 minutes was more than ENOUGH of this pure garbage of a show! The contestants are below par, you cannot hear the judges speak over the 12 yr. olds screaming, Demi is comparable to scratching a chalkboard, Britney makes the same robotic critiques like a broken record and Lurch Karadasian is unwatchable! If you are not of the age 10-14 yrs. old then the show is a snoozefest and annoyance. I'll stick with The Voice whereby the talent is 1) multi-genre, 2) far superior w/o the assistance of flashy sets, costumes, dancers and back-up vocals and 3) the judges are TRULY in a position to judge talent; based on their "tenured" experience and "proven" LIVE performance abilities! I haven't been a fan of AI since Paula left however in my opinion, it far surpasses The X Factor. Simon face the facts ~ The Voice RULES!!!!

D Garcia

LOOK AT ME EVERBODY! SEE MY BREASTS! SEE, SEE, SEE! tHIS IS THE ONLY THING KHOLE AND HER SISTERS ARE FAMOUS FOR-SHOWING THEIR NAKED BODIES.

grammaj

If Cowell is going for low class he got it in Khloe last night. She was awful and her outfit was awful. I will overlook so much for good entertainment but X Factor took a nose dive for me. I thought Mario was classy and a good fit. Khloe...no .