Khloe Kardashian

Simon's Right ... My Nipples WERE Distracting

11/2/2012 8:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110212_khloe_kardashian_launch

Khloe Kardashian says she can't really blame Simon Cowell for pointing out her nipple situation during a live taping of "X Factor" ... 'cause things would've been even more awkward if he ignored 'em.

As we previously reported, Simon made a couple comments about Khloe's enthusiastic areolas during Wednesday's show ... suggesting the air conditioner was on a little too high.

But on her way out of Boa Steakhouse in Hollywood last night, Khloe told us, "I think if he didn't say it, it probably would have been awkward ... because that was pretty noticeable ... that's live TV."

We also asked Khloe how she felt about working with record producer Damon Thomas -- who happens to be Kim's ex-husband. Awkward, right?

1102_wardrobe_footer

Seldombinlaid

How many X husbands does the Piss Princess have? X Factor should have known better then having this family on. It's why we put the skids on to watching the show. Tell them to just stick to the E channel, which we never turn on anyway. I liked X factor last year except for that one *****cat doll singer. But, when they got rid of Paula, and someone hired a Kardashion, we decided that show was over in our house. Someone there is not very smart.

Nadine

If Khloe felt awkward every time she had to be around one of "Kim's ex's," she wouldn't be able to talk to half of Hollywood.

PG

Pig.

Phishie from Philly

Look at there faces. This was all staged and purposely done for publicity. Come on Simon, we are not that sutipd.
Phishie from Philly

Chase

Why didn't she use whatever method she uses to hide her d*ck, that always works.

LINDA679

The X-FACTOR has been KONTAMINATED. Say it isn't so. That family will do anything for publicity- sex tapes ,fake marriages- including ruining X-FACTOR. Who's idea at FOXtv was that? X-FACTOR + K-FACTOR =DISASTEROUS BOYCOTT,. Where do i sign?,

She's crude, rude, self-centered, unpolished, talentless and utterly offensive to my intelligence.
I resent having the Khardashians shoved down my throat by one of my (formerly) favorite shows.

Is there such a thing as a deliberate wardrobe malfunction? It backfired for Janet Jackson and Timberlake-- and it will explode like a bag of on the Kris' so-called empire.

I cannot sit through another insulting episode. I feel sorry for the contestants and judges and Mario. Your choice to have a kk on your show could jeopardize your show's future.

I'll always love you, TMZ. i can fast forward through Hollywood's Khockroaches. But, after viewing X-FACTOR's worst decision ever, I am spraying down my tv screen with Lysol whilst reaching for the anti-biotics.

moe l.

WOW! Wookies have nipples? And you can see them thru all the fur?!?!?

Prickle

Happy Friday, TMZ... where "enthusiastic areolas"
is the phrase of the day.

moe l.

Lamar - Look at the similarity between the wookie you're with and the picture of a wookie on your shirt.....

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Pimp that show, TMZ

Snooki'sHairBump

Come on now, we all know she did this on purpose just so she can get some space and time on TMZ.

And it's working.

R. Cortez

The stage seemed crowded with her on it and the camera angles were not flattering. Overall the show seems very over-produced, with constant fake screams,one too many hosts and poor stage design. I turned to Ceelo's show which was far smoother and easier to watch.

you know it

does she have no dignity? no shame? her and her family have no class for sure.

Darlene

I was glad that Khloe was doing a project on her own and wished her well. I do hope that the metality, the cheaper we look and the more we expose, goes away. This is her opportunity to show that she can accomplish a true career, free of tabloid headlines.

who-me

Do you know what is really distracting? It is your jumbo face, head, body and your obnoxious voice and personality. You are a BEAST.