OBAMA WINS

Hollywood Collectively Orgasms

11/6/2012 8:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1106_barack_obama_wins_election_article

4 MORE YEARS ... of George Clooney in the White House ... 'cause his BFF Barack Obama has defeated Mitt Romney and will serve another term as the President of the United States.

According to multiple news outlets ... Obama locked up most of the swing states ... including Ohio, Nevada and Florida .. and has earned enough electoral votes to remain the Commander in Chief.

As soon as the victory was announced, the stars went to Twitter in droves ... click here to read the celeb reactions.

update_bar
9:55 PM -- Mitt Romney just delivered a speech congratulating Obama on the victory.

"I wish all of them well, but particularly the President, the First Lady and their daughters."

He continued, "I pray that the President will be successful in guiding our nation."

110712_obama_four_more_years_celebration_footer

Gita

OBAMA I LOVE YOU!!!!! YOU MAKE OUR FAMILY STRONGER AND GIVE US HOPE TO KEEP WORKING HARDER. IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!!!! ROMNEY GOT CAUGHT!!! LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.

YouDontSay

HELL YEAH!

soberandsmober

FORWARD!

skintag

Alright!! He's a rock star ......

Sociopaths are Sad

Too bad. Obama and his clueless, incompetent smirk disgust me.
It was close though. Clearly people think Obama is clueless o/w it wouldn't have been SOOOO close.

SoWhat

This country was screwed no matter which one of them won. The only ones that won tonight were Hollywood, the mega banks and huge corporations, everyone else is screwed beyond belief.

MADE MAN

20 OBAMA 12

ohboy

TO ALL MORONS. ROMNEY GOT MAJORITY OF AMERICAN VOTES. OBAMA WON STATES WITH MORE ELECTORALS. Bottom line, most of America hates Obama. STATISTICAL FACT.

Emilio

GOD HELP US

YouDontSay

After Bush ruined our country and the republicans have stalled for four years just to be asses....LETS GET IT TOGETHER AMERICA!

Jen

Yea!!! I get to keep my woman parts my own business!

LuvLeeRita

Disappointed can't even describe how I feel right now. I actually feel heartbroken, not just for me but for our country. The U.S. Media elected Obama and it's influence over our young people.

GLaDOS

Republicans probably could have won this election too. Unfortunately they nominated Romney and the guy flip flopped on everything and killed their chances. I've been saying for the last month that Romney didn't have a chance in hell of winning this thing. People made it seem closer than it actually was.

Sociopaths are Sad

@PROUD2BBLACK: I thank God every day I am not black. Just so you know. You effing racist pig.
If I were black, I would kill myself. Especially if I were a black woman with their disgusting hair. Gross.

bored now

This is great news for the US. The rest of the world will continue to gain respect for your country.