Celebrity Presidential

Campaign Posters

There's No 'HOPE'

11/6/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1105_celebrity_hope_poster_launchIt was four years ago that Barack Obama's iconic HOPE poster helped define his Presidential campaign. Before you hit the polls today consider these celebrities and their very own descriptive posters -- 'cause there is always the "write-in candidate" option.

blackwhitemeet

[ Blackwhitemeet.com ]--I just met a chocolate man by Google or Bing ~~ [ Blackwhitemeet.com ] ~~ It’s where for men and women looking for interracial'ship
It’s a nice place for black white sing'les, to interact with each other, I just want to say:: Love me Love my color

OH NO!

Kim's should say URINAL on it.

Marie

Wow. That was pointless.

NOT ELMO

There is NO Excuse NOT To Vote, Even if You DON'T have The Time to Read the 10 Long Pages To Vote, Yes in Florida is 10 Long Pages that You have to Fill out to Vote Completely, But, Good News, On the FIRST Page You see OBAMA / BIDEN and IF You DON'T have The Time to Fill out anything else just Fill out where it says OBAMA / BIDEN and You are Done, Hey that's Quick, Effective and better than nothing....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdV0TdsYp9g

NOT ELMO

Who's gonna win?

Obama
56%
Romney
44%

Total Votes: 112,485 *Poll Results

Majestik

Umn, K, I'm Canadian, I saw, Drugs, which is Charlie Sheen, Fame which is Kim Kraptashian, Free which is Katie Holmes...um, who's nude?

Majestik

BTW, FCUK YOU, TMZ, this presidential POSTER is all based on what you've been posting for the past year. IT has NOTHING to do with the actual presidential candidates. I'm so glad HARVEY LEVIN isn't running for president, if he was I would LAUGH HIS ASS along with ALL OF CANADA out of the election.
On behalf of Canada, to all Americans, do the right thing and vote in the RIGHT man to be your president. If you didn't know it, whoever becomes YOUR president affects us in Canada because we have to deal with whoever is in power.

XRaac

Obama's should be 'Nope' and Clinton's 'grope'.

traitorwithinme

Kim should be Overrated...or Loose

Diamond Goddess!

LOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

Cartman

How about the new Obama one that says "Fired".

Quinn

How is Danny Devito cool? He lied to poor young girls to get laid while he was still married. Not to mention his Limoncello has been reviewed as "lumpy" and "disgusting" - just like him

Eli

no more propaganda!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

You mispelled "whore" on that Kim poster.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

@regina, I don't actually represent all of the Americans. I am well aware that the US is falling far behind the rest of the world. I know our country is being destroyed by corporatists and religious fanatics. I'm trying, but I really can't change things all by myself.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments