TMZ Live

Charlie Sheen

Death Threats Investigation

11/8/2012 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

110812-tmzlive-2

Charlie Sheen's back to his warlock ways ... according to the guy who claims Charlie threatened to "blow his head off." What's his tie to Charlie -- and what are cops doing about the alleged threat? We'll break down the case.

Plus, Jermaine Jackson is changing his name to Jermaine JacksUn  -- and we may have uncovered a reason why it's not the dumbest decision in the world (it's still dumb, just not 100% dumb).

Also, Carly Rae Jepsen's facing a lawsuit that accuses her of stealing "Call Me Maybe" from a hottie Ukrainian singer! Does Aza have a case? She joins the show to back up her claim ... and inform us she's not actually Ukrainian anymore.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Charlie Sheen is being accused of threatening to shoot someone's head off with a shotgun. Is this a real threat ... total BS ... or just Charlie being Charlie?
(5:00) Lindsay Lohan's assistant now claims he DIDN'T tell cops she was driving -- he's either backpeddling like crazy, or had his words taken out of context.
(10:00) Jermaine Jackson is changing his name to Jermaine Jacksun ... and it may not be as stupid an idea as we thought. It's still stupid, just not AS stupid.
(15:30) "So You Think You Can Dance" judge Mary Murphy lost a lawsuit filed against her alleging she's a drugged up sex fiend ... because she never challenged it. What happened?
(18:00) This is classic -- the Ukrainian woman (who's actually an American citizen) suing Carly Rae Jepsen joins the show -- to back up her allegations the CRJ ripped off her song "Hunky Santa."
(24:00) "X Factor" brings back a contestant that was kicked off the show for the second year in a row. (28:10) Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif's nuclear divorce is finally over.
(31:40) The dumbest alleged drug dealer in the world is busted with 500 pounds of weed ... and the most ridiculous Incredible Hulk themed car you'll ever see.
(34:00) The CEO of RyanAir says airline passengers don't need seat belts -- because people on buses and trains don't need them either. Right on ... or way off base?
(37:10) Tim's back with a whole new set of his worst pitches of the week!
(39:00) The floor is yours!

Majestik

Awesome, thanks for the butt shot Charles.

MIKE

Mike Walters thinks the Carly jepsen song is a rip off? but he also thinks Li Lo is going to win an Oscar ,so what he thinks means little!

elizadooolittle

DID you mention *****? I have the biggest hairiest ***** in all of the UK and I grow my ***** hair down to my ankles. My boyfriend loves to lick and comb it out...I have a new auto tune record coming out soon. If you buy it I will give you a blow job . I like to come to the USA and flip off you YANKS as I hate Americans....

DaveT

Hope she brought the candy cane with her

DaveT

Keep the Ukrainian accent it's hot

What You Really Want To See

ukrainian girl is ruining her case.

Ann

pushing like on here is like a slot machine

DaveT

Bring the babe back ;)

Flying Blind

The Voice thumped X Factor last night on X's normal night.

kitty

WOW Charles! What a douche bag you are, I thought Harvey was douchy, but you must be having your period.

Scary

In the time this was on, I walked the half mile to the store, did my grocery shopping, and walked back. That was a productive use of my time.

hovershoe

Please no more Tim's rejects! It's so terrible!

DaveT

Paint the Chevy orange and 01 on the doors and burn some rubber on the back roads

DaveT

Airports and airlines suck.

hovershoe

Dumb dumb dumb section of Tim's rejects. I'd rather watch a section of Mike shaving his chest hair than listen to this.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments