Lindsay Lohan

Rolls Over In Limo Lawsuit

Pays Her Bill!!!

11/10/2012 8:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1108_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan
 has closed the door on one of her many legal problems and settled out of court with the limo company that claimed she screwed them out of almost $100,000 ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Elite Transportation Limo and Security Services sued the actress, claiming she used their primo services (we're talking up to $6k /hour) from February to May 2009, but never paid the bill. They claimed she racked up a tab of $90,585.79.

LiLo and the limo company settled their beef by striking a deal outside the courtroom and we're told Lindsay coughed up close to the full amount she owed.

The case was dismissed by both parties this week.

Lindsay probably didn't celebrate too much considering she'll soon be charged with lying to cops​ following after a nasty car wreck on the PCH back in June.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

My turn, my turn BLOHAN DROOLS!

gloday1

whats the difference between Ellie and Lindsay? Ellie is a pig and wears lipstick

LINDSAY RULES

Ellie G

LINDSAY DROOLS

help this young woman

What is the difference between Andycandy and a bull? A bull has a pair!
#liloasliz RULES!

Ellie G

Have a good day everyone.

gloday1

I want all of you to know that andyconda gave me a completely false email address, in other words andyconda IS the coward I KNEW him to be.

LINDSAY RULES

Andyconda

I will say one thing Lilelo has taught me not to do in my life

gloday1

Lindsay Lohan is the BEST

help this young woman

Andycandy
have fun partying with your right index finger and thumb! coward!
liloasliz RULES!

gloday1

YO Help, wev'e seen off the cowards, have a good saturday!

LINDSAY RULES

help this young woman

Lindsay Lohan is the BEST in the UNIVERSE!
#liloasliz GINGERSNAP GINGERSNAP GINGERSNAP GINGERSNAP GINGERSNAP GINGERSNAP GINGERSNAP GINGERSNAP
GINGERSNAP GINGERSNAP GINGERSNAP!

dreamon

Lindsay has always pretended to be wealthy. She's in the hole to the IRS and anyone else that extends her credit. She's all talk and no money.

Lucky_130

wow, so Lindsay paid her limo bill. This must be pretty important news for tmz to do a whole story on it. About as imporatant as Octomom, honey boo boo, and Gunplay if you were to ask me.

Vinsetta

LINDSAY DROOLS, especially when she has multiple ****s in her mouth and when one of her johns pays off her many debts and she sees cash.

Lucky_130

I swear, If they had a character like Lindsay on The Walking Dead, she would be the character you would hope week after week would get torn apart and eaten up by walkers.