Justin Timberlake

Volunteers

for Hurricane Sandy Relief

11/11/2012 5:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1111_justin_timbelake_splashJustin Timberlake helped unload boxes full of supplies to help Hurricane Sandy victims in Far Rockaway, NY yesterday.

There were no d*cks in the box.

jenny ruby

which one is alive which one is dead
i dont know either or of what is true
dammit what the hell is going on

Zelganon

Oh, really? Just some weeks after the story of the homeless guy mocked in a video for his wedding. What an extremely bizarre coincidence...

Toilethead

Good for him. It's nice to see someone like him doing real work.

Jordan

It is easy to give money, You know that someones hart is in it when they go out and do hard labor and help those in need, and im sure he had no trouble dipping in his checkbook either.

Kathy

On the box it sats "New Jersey, Made in China", oh the irony...

Somebody

I think it's time for Jenny Ruby's meds

Wow ...

Love this.

nan

Lucky to have a camera right there to record this,selfless act of charity , after the insulting homeless. people video shown at his wedding..
This must be to counter the" Let Them Eat Cake " attitude at the reception...
Not really surprised , after he threw Janet Jackson under the bus after the "Wardrobe Malfulnction" baloney at the Superbowl..Of course that was planned , but when it didn't go over, he became an innocent bystander..pft

t

Once again TMZ your teenybopper writers on staff have made fun of a serious situation..kudos to Justin and for helping out when needed...get rid of the immature weekend writers...Harry do you have 3 year olds on your staff writing copy???

LA Native

Be fair TMZ, Jessica was there as well, why no mention? There ARE photos of her there.

Trisha

I've always thought he was a gentleman.

Sociopaths are Sad

What a shameless opportunist trying to rehab his image. Whatever. "Oh let me quickly pose with this box. Take a pic QUICK. Okay, now lets go laugh at those less fortunate. BOOM"

soberandsmober

Oh please. PR stunt. My guess is that he was there long enough to get a photo in and then left. I tell ya, someone is really going to have to start coming up with better Public Relations tools (in general), because the exposure of all these celebs is now so pervasive that people are able to see right through it all. We "get" the game now and it's nearly impossible to turn off the cynicism.

MISERABLE66

Damage control from that wedding video. Nothing more. Nothing less.

wheresmycoffee

thanks JT! This made me pick up my phone and send $10 to Redcross.. I dunno what I was waiting for, maybe this. Thanks. Come to think of it, I'll do it again..

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments