Kim Kardashian

I'M SORRY

for Israel-Palestine Tweets

11/16/2012 1:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117-kim-kardashian-tmzKim Kardashian is APOLOGIZING for "offending" some of her followers by tweeting about the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.

Kim says she wants "own up" for publishing two tweets -- the first read, "Praying for everyone in Israel."

A short time later, she added, "Praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!"

Kim later deleted both the tweets -- and issued the following explanation:

"I want to own up to and explain that earlier today I sent out two tweets about saying prayers for the people in Palestine and Israel and after hearing from my followers, I decided to take down the tweets because I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize."

The statement continues, "I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didnt choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution. I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

river rat

This nasty ho would do well to keep her trap shut!

who-me

Fat slob.

janet

Save your BS.

ithoughtitwasgum

someone deport her back to israel

Mandy

I'm guessing that freedom of speech only applies if every single person agrees with you. Otherwise, you keep your mouth shut! (eyes rolling) SMH

I honestly don't care one way or the other about the Kardashians, but come on!!! She has the write to pray for whomever she wants without everyone getting all crazy about it. You don't have to agree with her... just respect that it's her opinion!

busybodyamI

It seems pretty innocuous - I mean she's basically wishing everyone be safe. I don't like her one bit but she shouldn't be criticized here.

pat

Hey Bimbo,

Here's an idea. Why don't you just keep your trap shut and just keep on getting all dressed up and have pictures of your a$$ taken.?

I can't believe these supposed celebs who run their mouthes off and say totally assinine comments about something they know absolutely nothing about to then then issue a comment saying they're sorry thinking this will make it all better afterwards.

palermo

She never used that many "big words" in her life so who writes her tweets. She wouldn't stop gazing in the mirror long enough in the first place. Mindless ****.

firebaby

while i'm no fan of the kardashians, 1) why are people getting upset because she said she's praying for people on both sides of a conflict? and 2) why do people hold such importance over what she says? i'd be surprised if she could point isreal out on a map, you think i really care what her opinion is on the matter?

and finally i thought america had that whole freedom of speech thing.... guess you're only free to speak as long as you agree with the masses....?

ikeman

Twitter should think about having their users take an IQ test before they create an account.

mebrat24

tmz is like a 12 year old gril,
trailer park trash website
they only talk about whores and some one going to jail getting out of jail or should be in jail

rrrrrrrrrrr

KK, not a fan, however, we should ALL be praying for the Israelies. Many innocents will be killed by Islamist extremists. Wish our president would do the right thing and help them. They are our ally

mebrat24

wouldn't be so bad other than she then puts out a tweet she gets paid for, any one says she is dumb hasn't looked at her bank account.

GothamGirl

I just LOVE when lawyers write apology tweets! LOL

rrrrrrrrrrr

Not a Kardashian fan, but we should all be praying for Israel. Many innocents will be killed by extremists. Don't respect her for backpedalling and saying "praying for the Palestinians", aren't they the ones firing the missiles? Israel is our ally in the area. Too bad our president is not going to help them

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments