Kim Kardashian

I'M SORRY

for Israel-Palestine Tweets

11/16/2012 1:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117-kim-kardashian-tmzKim Kardashian is APOLOGIZING for "offending" some of her followers by tweeting about the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.

Kim says she wants "own up" for publishing two tweets -- the first read, "Praying for everyone in Israel."

A short time later, she added, "Praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!"

Kim later deleted both the tweets -- and issued the following explanation:

"I want to own up to and explain that earlier today I sent out two tweets about saying prayers for the people in Palestine and Israel and after hearing from my followers, I decided to take down the tweets because I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize."

The statement continues, "I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didnt choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution. I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires."

Duh

If people look to Kim Kardashian for correct political advice, they need to hang themselves in the garage for being just as stupid.

robt

Do these fat assed, ignorant ****s REALLY think anyone with more than 2 brain cells actually gives a **** about what they think about anything?

I mean seriously - Kardashian and politics is like DeGeneres and ****.

She's baaaack

You forgot a shoutout to primates because somewhere in your line of ancestry someone took up with one and there you are! God bless grandfather ape!

Pat

Kim the people (Mostly men) just want to see you drinking pee and smoking black penises. We don't want to hear you talking about things you know nothing about, and that's pretty much everything except for…you guessed it, "Golden Showers and Black Penis. So you and the rest of the K-whore clan do us all (Mankind) a favor and keep all of your stupid comments to yourselves. There's a reason why you're snubbed by everyone…your an idiot.

talynn0725

So an attention wh*re isn't allowed to pray??? People get offended over the silliest/stupidest things nowadays! She didnt say death to Jews and Muslims!!! She said she'll pray for them!!! Geez people please get a grip!!! smh

TMZer

What about praying for Twinkies and Cupcakes Kim, huh, you're so selfish!

George_C

Where the hell is freedom of speech these days?!?! Isnt this America, It seems like ppl you cant say anything without somebody else taking it up the ass and putting you down, Kim you shouldn't apologize!

ginao

This just goes to show all the hatred and intolerance people have. I didn't realize that freedom of speech only applies to hatred. I am not a Kim fan but this country used to have freedom of speech I believe it is now gone.

dick felterflapp

Everytime this twa* makes a public statement, the world gets to witness what a complete tuna hole she is.

nisiek

So now Kim is an expert on the middle east, trust me someone else wrote that I can't pcture this skank even knowing were Israel is, much less what is going on...can she disappear and take that talking trainwreck Hohan with her???

George_C

And so what if she is praying for Israel!! She shuldn't apologize for her freedom of speed, this kind of reaction against Kim is common among radical muslims or homosexuals..

George_C

I mean *speech lol

Vernon P. Alarcon

12. I doubt if this dark pole smoker could even find either country on a map....

Christina J.

Wow some of you people are just disgusting and ugly! It doesn't matter what these girls do, you are never satisfied!
She is simply saying she hopes that innocent people in any situation like that are safe and not killed because of other peoples issues! Leave these girls alone already!
I think anybody who has only negative things to say about her/them are just mad because you we're not able or smart enough to make something of yourselves as easily as they did!

TJ

They removed the photo where she had the big sore on her lip. So you know her staff is monitoring TMZ.
LOL~