Kim Kardashian

I'M SORRY

for Israel-Palestine Tweets

11/16/2012 1:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117-kim-kardashian-tmzKim Kardashian is APOLOGIZING for "offending" some of her followers by tweeting about the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.

Kim says she wants "own up" for publishing two tweets -- the first read, "Praying for everyone in Israel."

A short time later, she added, "Praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!"

Kim later deleted both the tweets -- and issued the following explanation:

"I want to own up to and explain that earlier today I sent out two tweets about saying prayers for the people in Palestine and Israel and after hearing from my followers, I decided to take down the tweets because I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize."

The statement continues, "I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didnt choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution. I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires."

It's Dave

Too bad Kim recanted and deleted her tweet because there is nothing wrong with offering a prayer for the people of Israel. The Bible says God blesses those who do so. Unfortunately antisemitism is rampant among the people of our planet these days. 1 out of 3 Jews died during the first holocaust. The Bible says 2 out of 3 Jews will die in the next holocaust, so what you see in those who attacked Kardashian for her tweet are those who will make that next holocaust possible. When you see someone who curses Israel you're looking at someone who God has blinded and turned his back upon. Welcome to the end times, boys and girls. Pick a side.

DR SICK

Now here's a solution to the whole Palestian/Israel problem=pork bombs.

Carl

While I'm not one to normally defend Kim. Anyone who says anything about Israel or Palestine is going to piss someone off no matter how positive the statement nor how well intentioned it is.

Sada

Oh please, like she is even praying. Dumb b*tch!

TJ

She is a multimillionaire, so she can't be THAT dumb!
World affairs just are not her forte.

D

For some reason, this reminds me of when Paris Hilton did jail time and then did an interview on Larry King (I mean with Larry King). She said that she read the bible "a lot" during her lock-up, so he asked her what was her favorite verse. Her response was "oh, several". Busted!

LiLo's boy toy

oink

TEXASMIKE

Please move there, your an embarressment to The United States of America.

Ann

she is such a sell out!

Troi

She is sooo tiring,...when will she ever learn to keep mouth shut, in every form and fashion? We ALL know she is NOT the brightest bulb in the pack.

DJ

Israel should "NUKE" HAMAS,IRAN & EGYPT in a all out 'NUKE OPERATION!

Liz

She should have said "Praying for everyone in the Middle East," instead of tweeting first for Israel and only later for Palestine. That would have been neutral and less controversial.

bigcasino

right! when has ANY celebrity actually prayed, when they said they are praying for someone?

tgrfan42069

not a fan of her and her family..but good grief the PC ness in this country is out of control.people acting like successful business people should be ashamed, and people apologizing for their opinions.

TJ

Poor KIM, she can't even get a divorce from her husband KRIS HUMPHRIES!! What is the problem
with that situation? Rather bizarre-what's the deal???