Kim Kardashian

I'M SORRY

for Israel-Palestine Tweets

11/16/2012 1:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117-kim-kardashian-tmzKim Kardashian is APOLOGIZING for "offending" some of her followers by tweeting about the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.

Kim says she wants "own up" for publishing two tweets -- the first read, "Praying for everyone in Israel."

A short time later, she added, "Praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!"

Kim later deleted both the tweets -- and issued the following explanation:

"I want to own up to and explain that earlier today I sent out two tweets about saying prayers for the people in Palestine and Israel and after hearing from my followers, I decided to take down the tweets because I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize."

The statement continues, "I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didnt choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution. I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires."

TheOtherSpin.com

Have we nothing more to report on? Feelings for the folks over there is a personal choice so I don't know what everyone is up in arms about (nor why she took it down, have some conviction!). Lord know's we're not looking to her for Middle East peace are we? Take it for what/who she is. A grain of salt......and in the future, stick to what you know. Whatever that is....

TheOtherSpin.com

miss baldwin

@sowhat i agree

TJ

KRIS J, wearing a ruffled,white, MINI dress! Looks so ridiculous. Now she is regressing to trying to look like Kendall & Kylie. Dress and act your age.Looks plain silly,Mrs. Jenner. Craziest woman on the planet.

Tesla_Consulting

Twitter. Bah-Hum-Bug!

ju

this stuoid trashadian has no idea what comes out of her mouth she is brainless has no talent and is a waste of space sick of hearing about them they are annoying go away

Lekili

The best thing she could ever do is keep her ignorant mouth shut and her thoughts to herself.

Reg

So the *ORACLE* has spoken! Bitch wouldn't be able to find either place on a map. LMAO.

Nikkidiva

Prayers from such an upright, humble, and moral young lady must carry a lor of weight.

Christine

She's a moron.

susieaguilar

This whoredashian wants more publicity she's acting like she's worried, she's only making sure she makes news and wants everyone talking about her plastic ass

BB not bb

She is proud to say that she is Turkish Armenian and to claim that she is one of the Arab people. As such, she has fans from that contingent. By praying for the peace of Isreal, she is inuslting the Muslims who are in their joyful rage trying to wipe Isreal from the face of the earth. As a Christian, she would want to pray for the peace of Isreal. She should not bow down to the wishes of her Muslim fans. It is not worth losing the purity of her soul.

surfric

Here's the thing. This chick is so narcissistic (and therefore clueless) that it genuinely confused her how anyone could get upset at her for anything she said. So she attempts to placate her Israel critical "fans" by saying she is praying for the people in "Palestine". Let's skip over that she thinks there is a country called Palestine. People still criticize her. She is so confused that she renegs on both her innocuous tweets and apologizes. So remind me again why what this poor woman has to say rates as "news".

5Louie

Thank GOD lol she cleared that up. P.S please tell Kim to wipe that Brown stuff off her nose!!

keith

Kim needs to google how to educate herself on a subject.

JiCaBu

Must suck not to be allowed to have an opinion. She was almost human for a moment...then wimped out.