Lindsay Lohan

I Want NOTHING to Do

With My Half-Sister

11/18/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1116-lindsay-lohan-Ashley-Horn
Don't count on a Lohan family reunion any time soon -- Lindsay Lohan has ZERO plans to meet her newly-announced 17-year-old half-sister ... in fact, she wants nothing to do with her ... ever.

Lindsay is telling friends, she's 100% done with the "circus" that is her father Michael Lohan -- and does NOT want to meet her half-sister Ashley.

TMZ broke the story ... Michael took a DNA test on national TV to determine whether he fathered Ashley back in 1995 with a former mistress -- and the results came back positive.

We’re told Lindsay has been aware of the paternity dispute for a while -- since it's been going back and forth for years -- but did not know her father had taken a DNA test until we broke the story.

Lindsay has not communicated with Michael since he leaked the recorded phone call during her fight with Dina last month -- and no longer wants anything involving him in her life, lovechildren included.

Lindsay says she's doing much better now without her father's drama -- and she wants to keep it that way.

We're told Lindsay has no ill feelings toward Ashley -- but finds the entire situation "disgusting" ... especially because Michael had the affair while he was still married to (and having kids with) Dina.

For his part, MiLo tells TMZ, "I am sorry to hear Lindsay feels that way. I met Ashley and she is a good kid. But we all have our choices to make in life, as well as our own prerogatives. Who knows, maybe someday things will change. Regardless, I want the best for all my kids."

1030_whos_daddy_footer

wanita

I wonder what will all this new found publicity do for Ashley...and now her name being linked to Lindsay....Did anybody ask how Lindsay's other sister feels about the news...or even their mothers Why is everyone just concerned about Lindsay

Caliwestsidegirl

Dear Lindsay: You have NOTHING to worry about YOU NOT wanting Ashley as the FEELINGS are MUTUAL! Ashley wants NOTHING to do with you EVER!

I don't believe she wants to associate HER LIFE with YOU, knowing how F*CKED up your life is to begin with. The circus you are referring to are the CIRCUS you Committed yourself! In/Out of Jail, Rehab stint, Theft, Drugs, Alcohol etc. Trust me, ASHLEY is NOT proud to even be remotely classified as a "LOHAN" so stop the BS!
YOU are NOT significant as you may think B-I-T-C-H!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Vin doesn't LIKE me very much
right about now . . .

No, you are PINNED to this website ANDY!!! Stop pretending, you´re a jerk, it shows....

Jay W.

You hurtful Bitch!

Its Nikki Bitches

Wa-hoooooooooooooooooooooo!!! For the Cowboys !!!

Shots for everyone !!!

steve

lindsay is the biggest mess there is herself dont know what shes saying about this poor girl

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm on 'Go' with a 'million dollars' with my 'water' bottle game piece waiting to play "MONOPOLINDS" . . .

Michell

More like, Ashley wants nothing to do the the Lohan trainwrecks!

Let bygones be bygones, don´t think Lindsay will lose any sleep over ashley....

Luv

Tweet last night:

michebox

Jeremy Renner hosted SNL last night? That explains why he didn't show up at No 8 with Lindsay Lohan until 4 am.

Vanillatara

I agree, Lindsay you are a loser !!
How can you go through life and have never been taught compassion , common sense, or manners?
I don't get it. Your a idiot.

And people, Lindsay is now old enough to be responsible for her OWN life...

Its Nikki Bitches

Does Lindsay Lohan deserve another chance?

10%

90%

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Nora Evita Aresti‏@handsattheheart

Lindsay Lohan acting as Elizabeth Taylor. Liz has too much class & is a lady for Lindsay. I hope the show fails. #Wtf #LindsayLohanisgross

Vanillatara

My thoughts exactly !! LINDSAY GROW UP your friggin loser.

NO ONE !! I mean NO ONE looks up to you. Why don't you try to be a good person ? Your in the public eye, one would think you would want to make a difference, because you could.... Instead you just look like a big dummy. Its disappointing