Lindsay Lohan

I Want NOTHING to Do

With My Half-Sister

11/18/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1116-lindsay-lohan-Ashley-Horn
Don't count on a Lohan family reunion any time soon -- Lindsay Lohan has ZERO plans to meet her newly-announced 17-year-old half-sister ... in fact, she wants nothing to do with her ... ever.

Lindsay is telling friends, she's 100% done with the "circus" that is her father Michael Lohan -- and does NOT want to meet her half-sister Ashley.

TMZ broke the story ... Michael took a DNA test on national TV to determine whether he fathered Ashley back in 1995 with a former mistress -- and the results came back positive.

We’re told Lindsay has been aware of the paternity dispute for a while -- since it's been going back and forth for years -- but did not know her father had taken a DNA test until we broke the story.

Lindsay has not communicated with Michael since he leaked the recorded phone call during her fight with Dina last month -- and no longer wants anything involving him in her life, lovechildren included.

Lindsay says she's doing much better now without her father's drama -- and she wants to keep it that way.

We're told Lindsay has no ill feelings toward Ashley -- but finds the entire situation "disgusting" ... especially because Michael had the affair while he was still married to (and having kids with) Dina.

For his part, MiLo tells TMZ, "I am sorry to hear Lindsay feels that way. I met Ashley and she is a good kid. But we all have our choices to make in life, as well as our own prerogatives. Who knows, maybe someday things will change. Regardless, I want the best for all my kids."

1030_whos_daddy_footer

PelosiSux

TMZ: Please be sure to archive this story so when Lindsay's doctors decide she needs a new liver, kidney or other organ, Ashley should feel ZERO guilt over turning her back on the self-inflicted death spiral that is Lindsay Lohan.

Joan K

All I can say to Ashley is, Run as fast as you can in the opposite direction of this crazy dumb azz family. Wittle Windsay proves everyday what a POS she really is, not that the world doesn't already know.

Danielle123

LMAO. Lindsey, queen of all things vile and disgusting, is judging her father? In sorry, but its weird when Lindsey tried to differentiate herself from things like this, when in my eyes, she is no better. At the end of the day, the girl is better off without them. The last thing we need is for another one to get wrapped up in the dysfunctional vortex that is the Lohan family.

TMS

I can only assume that this girl felt the same way long before Lindsay did.

Olivia3100

And that is a real plus for this new half sib!!!! The best news for her!!!

seamus

I can understand Lindsay's point of view, after all her half sister has a fighting chance. The sister only has Michaels DNA and without Dina's contribution to a twisted gene pool what would Lindsay have in common with her? I mean come on this girl may not do drugs, run people over, she may take responsibility for her actions and she may tell the truth. Oh the horror!! If I was Lindsay I would stay as far away as possible. This new sister could only help and Lindsay wants no part of that.

SPEAK-the-TRUTH

Now this is just plain stupid.. Ashley just found out this month that Michael indeed is her father.. The person she should hate is her father not Ashley she's just the innocent bystander that now is involved with this dysfunctional family poor girl... If that crazy b.i.t.c.h. (Lindsy) Offers you drugs just say nooooooo lmao...!!

cobrazombie

But Lindsay IS the circus.

SPEAK-the-TRUTH

Lindsay*

Glenda

I would think it should be the other way around that this new half-sister Ashley would not want anything to do with this disastrous family. She's far better off not knowing her siblings. Oh and having Michael as a father, who would want to lay claim to that?

Tesla_Consulting

She's done with her dad .... until she's in trouble again.

ikeman

Are you sure that it wasn't the other way around? I mean Ashley would have more to gain by staying away from nasty looking Lindsay and her jackass entourage of a family

Laura

I feel sorry for the girl--none of this is her fault. And I can't imagine her wanting anything to do with Lindsay either--talk about drama. Not a Michael Lohan fan, but Lindsay is full of it if she thinks her dramas are his fault. What about her drunken, lying drama queen mother? When Lindsay goes to prison here pretty soon, maybe she'll change her mind and her half-sister can visit her.

Dave

Tell Lindsay that I'm 100% done with the circus that is the whole Lohan trash clan. You can't drive, you can't steal for a living and you can't act. Go away.

ilovegossip

Let's count the number of days Lindsay is "done with her Dad"! Her next altercation (with Dina or anyone else) and she'll be on the phone with him lickity split.

Seriously...how many times has she said "I'm done with my Dad"? She lies about that, just as she lies about everything else. Lying is second nature to a Lohan.