Kim Zolciak's Dad

'Kim is a Pathological Liar'

11/19/2012 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1116-kim-zolciak-tmz
update_bar
2:15 AM PT -- Kim's lawyer issued a statement to TMZ ... saying the reality star is "heartbroken and saddened by the derogatory and spiteful statements made by her mother and father, Karen and Joe Zolciak."

Zolciak's lawyer adds, "[Kim] cannot comprehend for what rational purpose her parents have decided to humiliate their grandchildren's mother in such a public display of hatred and fabrications."
0314_divider_graphic

"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak has a serious problem with the truth ... because she's a pathological liar ... this according to her own father.

It's the latest shot in the nasty family feud between Kim and her parents ... that started when Kim's folks told a Georgia court that Kim was unfairly blocking them from visiting her children.

Kim had fired back in court docs of her own ... claiming her mom and dad are bad grandparents and disrespectful people.

But Kim's dad Joe Zolciak tells TMZ his daughter is full of crap -- "Kim is a pathological liar PERIOD."

"I will not tolerate her trying to make a mockery of my wife or our family any further. We are completely humiliated by all the lies she has put in the media."

In fact, Joe says Kim is an unstable parent and a bad role model -- "She has been married twice and has three different fathers of her four children. Let's face the facts."

A judge has yet to decide on whether Kim's grandparents should have visitation rights.

namers

Ouch.

Her dad seemed to be a caring, down to earth guy. Mom, not so much. But she could have handled that situation better; she invited her mom so she why wasn't that sufficient to have her use whatever bathroom she wanted?! Kim is a hothead.

Passion Of The Taint

That is one big head...
Does it have its own planetary system?

Melissa

Lol damn he went there! She is gonna be soo pissed!

harleyharlett

well i gotta feeling this won't help w/ his court case to see his grandkids

Crabby

Wow.....I am a parent with two adult children and there is absolutely no way on earth regardless of how furious I felt towards either of my children that I would ever vent my rage in a public forum or to them face to face.Can not imagine turning on your own child like that. Sick-o....HE is just plain rude with displaced anger....which is probably the reason that Kim doesnot want her children around him. He sounds vicious. Talking about his daughter to the media and calling her pathological. He is an idiot. My late father never so much as raised his voice at me regardless of how stupid he felt my behavior was..my late mom...of course she did:)

MoraMore

wow, 4 kids by 3 different men? soooo...basically, they're saying their daughter is a whore?

Bri

Leave Kim alone I should be happy for her .... Haters and her parents were disrespectful at her wedding....

Bri

Her Mom isbtwistedvand hateful her actions before and during the wedding was sad........ U go Kim stand firm.... God Bless!

RealityBites

Her mother is a loon, but her father seems to be a good guy who truly cared about her and her kids. Such a shame that she couldn't work it out. Let's face it Kim is a HO but I think Troy has changed her, but we'll see when the money is gone....

Yourkiddingmeright

Kim is the only normal one on the housewives of Atlanta. I don't believe what her father says. I just hope they can move past this. Very sad to see family fighting especially when there's kids involved.

myopinion

WOW! She made her dad mad he was always defending her and on her side...I guess she is a liar!

renae

Her father has just confirmed what anyone who has watched her for years on TV already knew. Her lies are generally little white lies....but they're still lies. She's lied about her first relationship with Big Poppa (denying he was married, then saying she was engaged to him), her music career, her purchase and subsequent "eviction" to TMZ , her medical issue that everyone was convinced was cancer and on and on. She can't help herself

Nicole

Kim is a disgrace to all women..period. Between sleeping with a married and flaunting it on TV for his children to see and acting like she's is too good to have her friends and family in her home to use the rest room is rich coming from a human *** receptacle.

ninatrans

Now that's the way to gain visitation rights with your grandchildren! When you put your own ego first daddy dearest, you end up the big loser. Do you really think the judge is going to see this as a positive move?

Nikki

I don't believe in visitation for grandparents. They're not your kids. WTF.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments