Elmo

SINGS at Thanksgiving Parade

'Nothing's Gonna Bring Us Down'

11/22/2012 7:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Elmo
is alive and well on Thanksgiving -- singing his heart out during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade today in NYC ... and the song may or may not be a musical response to the child abuse scandal.

Elmo -- along with the rest of the "Sesame Street" cast -- sang "What I Am," a song with lyrics that take on new meaning in the wake of the scandal involving Kevin Clash, Elmo's former voice actor who's been accused of sexually abusing 2 underage boys.

Among the lyrics -- "I'm gonna keep my head up high / keep on reaching high / Never gonna quit / Just keep getting stronger."

And if that weren't appropriate enough, Elmo chimes in with his solo -- "Nothing's gonna bring us down."

Check out the clip.

jaythepirate

Should say nothing could bring us Down, unless your 15 them Elmo go down all day.

jaythepirate

And he paid 125,000 to the first kid so can you say two underage? Cause I'm sure the first Guy retracted his statement.

jaythepirate

Can't wait for Elmo to come forward.with his allegation.. of course he did it. The proof has been staring us in the face. Elmo.can't be 18 and he walks around with his hand up his but all day tickling it. Disgusting. Come forward Elmo we will support you after.you.come to terms that it.was totally ur fault.

HillbillyHell

That's fitting. lol

Ummmm

This song was on Seasme St years ago will.I .Am sang it with the cast... its on youtube.

jaythepirate

If you have sex while wearing a puppet is that group sex. Did they check for traces of red fur? If there isn't a phrase for puppet sex? Do you go up to a girl at a bar and ask if she's a cutter or Elmo? Elmoing is the newest meme its similar to tebowing but you have to stick your hand In a puppet while handing someone cash while signing shhhhh.

get real

Sick.............. Elmo is a Perv........

NOT ELMO

Young Bieber is Next !...

TMZ_Admin

Don we now our gay apparel, Fa la la, la la la, la la la

jaythepirate

Some take the keyboard away from Harvey haha

Em

*weary* Just stop with the Elmo stuff. It's really sad and it's depressing the hell out of me. I watched the "Being Elmo" doc, and Kevin Clash seemed like a great and inspirational guy. This whole situation is hard to process.

Curtis

So what?

Melissa1987

OMG GET OVER IT TMZ!

Melissa1987

Elmo is a puppet and no matter how hard u try u cant bring Elmo down. Losers.

Parker

I have thrown away all Elmo toys from my home...Sorry but with this mess and the pedophilia connected with him, I can never look at Elmo in the same way I did. Kevin Clash has destroyed whatever repect I have had with the Emlo character...and I can not see my child hug this doll without thinking of that pedophile kevin clash. I bought several Elmo dolls for xmas presents...but will not give this dolls away, I just sent them bac!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments