Rihanna & Chris Brown

The Wrong One

Goes Topless

11/25/2012 4:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1125_bed_twitterThey're like Justin and Selena ... but with protective orders. Chris Brown and Rihanna were on again ... off again ... and now apparently on again.

RiRi just tweeted this pic Saturday night of CB kickin' it half-naked in bed -- bare-chested with his drawers out -- then posted it for her 26 million Twitter followers.

It's the latest in their never-ending relationship saga ... as TMZ previously reported the two have been spending more and more time together in public, including Thanksgiving -- where they partied it up at the same German nightclub.

So we ask ...

italiangal56

Both are talentless & ugly! She deserves the next one! She should go back to her old job as a prostitute in the bahamas!

Kali

Poor Ri. She's rushing to get pregnant before Chris' ex does. Infertility is common in young girls with recurrent STDs so she may be trying for much longer than she thinks.
Chris' ex needs to get herself tested for all STDs-including AIDS. Chris' dramatic weight loss may not be due to his past drug abuse.
TMZ needs to find a better couple to talk about because a very bad ending is in this couple's future.

getyalife

So what they are adults. Quit judging. YOUR BEHIND IS NOT PERFECT.....

bitch please

I'm more outraged by the ridiculous amount of money these two idiots have to spend than I am about their stupid choices!
"Riri" flew a private jet to see Brown in Germany for Thanksgiving, because she COULD. How many people posting here couldn't afford a ticket in coach, in advance, to see family a few states away? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Taryn GrahamI

I understand its her life. But I just don't see how this relationship will end well. Chris and Rihanna love the drama and they need to understand that the best thing for them to do right now is to be apart. I mean, he literally beat the **** out of her. I think she blames herself sometimes.

Officialmagicpg.com

This story was on www.officialmagicpg.com first. Thanks for the credit TMZ...

JUST A GOOD PERSON

I FIND THIS REALLY SICK!

RIHANNA HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE AND SHE WILL SCREW IT BACK UP AGAIN. LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES.

I feel sorry for women who feel more than to think. There's nothing wrong with the idea of being in love but you have been blessed with so many good things that a ghost from the past should not repeat itself.. I guess she's too young to understand.

Curtis

I wish he was running back to me and lying in my bed. i think he is cute.

ohreally

Just let them crazy muthafukas be crazy and happy together.

jl

I know I will be bashed for this statement but I pray for her death and will celebrate it.

mandii~sue

If he hits you once he'll hit you again. She's stupid and can't sing, he's a abuser and can't rap... All he does is dance with his music paying in the background

Meggie24

Chris Brown & Rihanna are the next Buck & Tracey Thurman. Wait for it.

Divinity

I just think its all for attention.

datruth

She is into this relationship waay more than he is. She will be the one to get hurt in the end. Besides being rebellious,she is so hurt & humiliated by what happened to her, she feels the need to prove a point by holding on to her abuser.

boo

Studies have proven that if you wear your pants below your ass then you only have a 1inch full hard on. #TRUTH

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments