Charlie Sheen

I Gave Away Every Cent

I Made on 'Scary Movie'

11/26/2012 12:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1126_charlie_sheen_tmz_1
Lindsay Lohan
's not the only one who benefited from Charlie Sheen's generosity after "Scary Movie 5" -- TMZ has learned, Charlie donated the rest of his SM5 paycheck to THREE different charities.

Sources close to Charlie tell TMZ, the Warlock was paid $250,000 to show up for ONE DAY of shooting for the "Scary Movie" series -- but for some reason, he didn't want to keep any of the cash he made from the project ... so he paid it forward.

As we first reported, he gave $100,000 to Lindsay Lohan -- to help alleviate her crippling tax debt -- and he donated the rest to three charities ... as chosen by the movie's director, producer, and one of the other filmmakers behind the flick.

Not like he really needed the cash anyway.

VictoriaGirl

"3 different charities"? Since when are coke-dealers considered charities?

Virtual Insanity

Philanthropy is cheaper than cocaine and hookers. Good call, Charlie. Now can you buy Angus a muzzle, please?

JiLL1

Charlie's a good guy despite his demons. Winning

jdub

Gotta love the warlock.

DezNutz

He told me he didnt just give it to her. He made her lick his ******* after a sweaty days work. He said she defiantly earned it!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

People in mania do things like that all the time. Tiger Blood.

Phoenix1

It is great that he gave to charities,. but LINSDAY is not a charity! All he is doing is enabling her to continue F ing up! She has pissed away millions and he helps her? That's BULLS*it! SO many others could have benefited from that 100K.

HRH Prince Michael

Everyone, especially in this Holy Season, needs to recall: "I was hungry and you fed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited....as you have done to the least of my brothers, so you have done to me...."
The Most Blessed Christ King Yeshua

The definition of a Saint? A sinner, who tried harder.

The House of David 20Twelve Victory, is HERE:

KicksandGiggles

Lindsay Lohan can pay her own freaking taxes - next time, help pay the taxes of a veteran or someone who is worth more than a bowl of molded pizz!

Celeb Gossip Maven

Good for him! Even though he has had his issues, he seems like a decent person.
Though Lindsay Lohan is not a charitable case, she has proven herself to be a lost cause.

jenny ruby

show me proof these places have been paid.
right now all we have is fake articles saying they been paid.
there is no do***ented proof anything has been paid
by the way i will contact thm the ronald mcdonald house, to see if its been paid.

seamus

I love Charlie Sheen. He's bat crap crazy and I just love him.

KnuckleDragger

Good onya, Charlie.

jen

Charlie: bad acting no talent carpet munchers are NOT charity, and should not be fed.

put a stop payment on the check to her and then write a few to families who have nothing left after the hurricane. they NEED it,

HRH Prince Michael

@Kicksngiggles and Deznutz:
You two better ask SOMEBODY (maybe, the U.S. Pharaoh).....The House of David is -I could have resisted - WINNING! ALL, for The Greater Glory of The True and Living Yahweh!
The House of David 20Twelve Victory, is HERE:
Hebrews Twelve;28-29 is HERE,
Daniel Twelve;1 is HERE,
Proverbs Twelve;7 is NOW,
Zechariah Twelve;8 is NOW,
St. Mark Twelve;36 is NOW,
Psalm 2;012 is NOW:
The Most Blessed Christ King Yeshua reigns!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments