Angus T. Jones

Silent Standoff

On 'Men'

11/27/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1126_angus_t_jones_getty_Article_4
Angus T. Jones is in showbiz limbo, because he hasn't quit "Two and a Half Men" and show execs haven't fired him after he trashed the show ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with "Men" tell TMZ ... all of the execs on the show and at Warner Bros. have seen Angus' video, in which he calls the sitcom "filth" and asks the audience to boycott.

We've learned Angus -- who rakes in $300,000 an episode -- has not contacted any of the show honchos to express his intentions, nor have any of his reps done the same. Although Angus says in the video he doesn't want to be on the show anymore, that message has not been conveyed to show execs.

On the other side, we've learned Chuck Lorre, the brains behind the show, has not played his hand ... even to Warner Bros. executives.

Today could be telling, because there's a scheduled rehearsal this AM. It's unclear if Angus is supposed to be there, but if he's a no-show his absence could be the first step toward the door.

Debbie

This idiot is throwing away almost more money and episode than I make in 10 years. He drank the Koolaid and after this his career is ruined. What a silly little boy and what a waste of good talent to find God! I never new he was lost.......

Debbie

He drank the Koolaid. He make more in one episode than I almost do in 10 years of working full time. What an idiot this young boy is and he really needs to rethink his decison if he leaves, unless he had saved a lot of that money he had made from the show he won't be having much of a career after this stupid stunt. I hope your finding God works for you, personally I didn''t know he was lost. I suppose the Seventh Day Adventist Church is asking for a donation from you? Or are they asking you to give up all your worldly belongings to the church. You are much too young to be thinking such cultish thoughts. The man you are interviewing with doesn't really seem too interested in you and you should run and run fast.

Ron

They should get rid of the whole show. It is filth. Chuck Lorre is the "brains" behind the show? I wouldn't admit that if I were him.

Susan Neal

I agree with Angus. I used to love the show, but it crosses the line and is downright smut most of the time now. They have excellent writers and good characters, and they don't really need to offend God and Christians and other good people to be funny.

Susan Neal

I agree with Angus. This show was always my favorite show. Even when Charlie was on...it has the best writers and the best actors. They don't need the filth and the offensive language in order to be funny. I'm sure that he had a twang of conscience after he learned that God does not want such smut on TV and that he should set a good example for kids his age. Give the guy a break. You don't know what he does with his money. He could be giving a chunk to charity. Maybe the execs should listen to him. He could be a trailblazer for wholesome, yet still funny, entertainment.

5sunshine9

I think Angus is gay. Look at him and you can tell by the way he talks.

angelia

Go on and quit a job that so many dream of and give all your money to your church and lets see how they support you when your broke!

IW1911

I initially thought that they should fire this ungrateful little ****, but now I think they should just cut his pay to minimum wage and keep him on for years. Make him suffer.

angelia

If charlie died to be written off the show it won't be hard to say you were killed by falling off a cliff!

bones1212

The Bible was written over hundreds of years so it's " The Greatest Story Ever Told ". Key word in this title is "STORY". What do you think they had some guy running around with a pen and paper. They're story's, nothing more nothing less !!! People who really beleive this crap really do need help and that's how they suck in other weak minded people and that' how cult's are born !!! The boy needs to be deprogramed now before it to late and we lose another one to these religious nuts !!!

Patooti

'Two and A Half Men' is like a witless, horny 14 year old. How perfect and courageous that the youngest performer on the show calls them out, while the others continue to milk it for all it's worth. Now, of course, he has to quit or he's a total hypocrite.

Squeeks910

Stop his paycheck and he will stop his mouth.

JD

I stopped watching 'Men' a few years ago when I started reading the Bible. It was then that I started to get my priorities in order. Most people turn to God when they are at the lowest but it takes someone special to give up the wealth of material things they have acquired in this life for the glory of God and the life to come. I applaud you for your courage. May God bless you abundantly as you continue your walk with Jesus.

JD

ERIC

TELL HIS MOMMA ON HIM SHE'LL GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments