« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

My NFL Husband

Never Beat Me

11/29/2012 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Hope Solo on WhoSay
1113-getty-jerammy-stevens-hope-solo
Gold medal-winning soccer star Hope Solo insists ... her new husband Jerramy Stevens has never laid a hand on her -- despite his assault arrest two weeks ago, following an alleged altercation between the couple.

There was lots of speculation that Stevens -- a former NFL tight end -- had attacked Solo, but she just released a statement, saying, "My beautiful husband & i happy as can be! [sic] Let me set the record straight!!! Jerramy has NEVER treated me poorly! The truth always prevails!”

Jerramy Stevens was arrested following the November 12th incident in Washington, when cops say they noticed blood on Hope's elbow.

Jerramy was released shortly after when a judge decided there wasn't enough evidence to charge him.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

b

I believe her Its Washington state law someone goes to jail to protect weak individuals so you can go to jail for nothing in Washington seen it happen to friends its a dumb law police dont use common sense at all

wendy

hope dont let anyone hurt you!!!! :(

Jamal

She was dating a Mexican guy and is now married to a Black guy. Does she even date White guys?

This must be eating at the bitter White guys.

Jamal

Que the bitter White guys who keep losing their White women to Black guys. Ha!

anony

Hope Solo needs more class in her life.

SoTweetie

TMZ took too long to pick up on this story. He has been arrested again for violating parole..Pretty lame reporting on this. Kristen Stewart is also supposedly pregnant but TMZ is mum on that. I reeeaaalllllly don`t want to go back to reading Perez Hilton

Debi

Sad as it is to say, I know this girl is lying. Even sadder, she thinks that by marrying him and defending him, it will prove to him how much SHE really loves HIM. What she isn't seeing is the fact that this is a disastrous unhealthy relationship that will have many more "occurrences". She needs to leave NOW and save herself and her sanity; and find a GOOD man who DOESNT hit!!!

Bonez

So this piece of **** Jeramy Stevens went to a high school in my town. He and another boy beat the **** out of someone with a baseball bat, but because he was good at football Jeramy received no punishment as long as he stayed out of trouble. Fast forward to a year later he raped a girl in the guys restroom at the same damn school again never got in ****ing trouble..... This piece of **** pisses me off!

Me Too

Wait- I thought her former coach belter her in a hotel room...I thought that d bag maxx from dancing with the stars man handled her...I thought her husband and her got into a fight and he was found hidden in a room in their house. OH YEAH!! I get it now. Hope, you are the current version of Tonya Harding. White trash. PLEASE PLEASE GO AWAY!

geezlouise

Is this battered Hope Solo the same Hope Solo that sings her own praises of being a positive role model for young females and is always talking about being a powerful independent woman?

Is it one in the same?

If so, shame on her

christy

Oh...but, you were quick to say Max DWTS beat you! I think you're full I sh?t and like/need attention!

RD

Give him time. Give him time. Also, when he does, you deserved it!

shamqunnia

I don't believing them and it no matter so they will beat each other .they don't want anyone know their business .it not my palms why she married him

Cinner

Oh lord why did they get married?????????????????? Ugh

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4